BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAvène
Eau Thermale Physiolift Night Smoothing Night Balm

Eau Thermale Avène Physiolift Night Smoothing Night Balm

by Avène

Clinically proven to reduces the appearance of deep wrinkles and furrows, plump the skin and help eliminate signs of fatigue for skin that is firmer and more luminous. Physiolift night smoothing night balm is formulated with a patented combination of ascofilline to moisturize and replenish collagen in the skin, hyaluronic acid mono-oligomers (at the optimal molecular weight of hyaluronic acid to penetrate into the skin) to visibly plump and firm, retinaldehyde to smooth away fine lines and wrinkles and hmc to smooth features and illuminate the complexion. Suitable for all skin types, its light balm texture leaves skin soft with a satiny finish. Paraben-free hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

Would you recommend this as an anti wrinkle night cream for someone with sensitive acne prone skin? (I’m 26 and starting to readers how anti wrinkle creams)
Start your review of Eau Thermale Avène Physiolift Night Smoothing Night Balm!
Gretchen Enid T.
Can you tell me if they are good products because I want something for my skin care for day and night🤩
Rose🌹
Mason
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
jayne B.
Loved this product! I use it every day and it is gentle and great on my skin and not harsh at all. it met my expectations and was relatively to very effective. i would recommend to others for sure and
Supriya R.
Like all their products and I highly recommend giving it a try. Worth for the money. Do try out their products. Good for sensitive skins!
Alina H.
N Hollywood, CA
This is an amazing soothing night balm, wake up with skin so plump and hydrated. The only offsetting thing is the fragrance.
Darla L.
Kent, WA
Big fan of Avène products and this one is okay, great price and does help your skin. Maybe won’t try again once this bottles empty!
Courtney W.
Foley, AL
This is an amazing age fighting cream for every day use. Contains retinol which is great for fine lines and wrinkles. Light enough to wear under makeup and cause oily or greasy skin throughout the day. One of my must haves for daily skin care!
priscilla K.
Im always trying many creams when I use this cream it makes my face really soft and smooth and it's very light
Magali S.
Route de Clarguet
Eau Thermale Avène Physiolift Night Smoothing Night Balm uploaded by Magali S.
Eau Thermale Avène Physiolift Night Smoothing Night Balm uploaded by Magali S.
Physiolift Protect est une crème protectrice lissante SFP 30. Sa texture est fluide et crémeuse, elle pénètre très rapidement. Son odeur est agréable et niveau protection solaire elle est vraiment top. Je l'ai essayé avant d'aller pique-niquer à l'océan et la protection à marcher. Pas de rougeurs dû au soleil. Je la recommande.
Katrina H.
Manchester
Eau Thermale Avène Physiolift Night Smoothing Night Balm uploaded by Katrina H.
I was drawn to the the Physiolift range which is for sensitive, ageing skin. The Eau Thermale Avène Physiolift Night Smoothing Night Balm is an impressive non-greasy, high absorption cream which promotes an easy bedtime routine. This was applied this after cleansing and I was pleased to wake up with soft, glowing skin. I was worried that it may feel heavy as some night creams can feel tacky on the skin, however this was not the case. I particularly recommend the Physiolift Serum and to anyone with sensitive, ageing skin or even those wanting to prevent signs of ageing.