BY AVÈNE

Visibly reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and furrows for firmer looking and more luminous skin. Physiolift day smoothing emulsion is formulated with a patented combination of ascofilline to moisturize and replenish collagen in the skin, hyaluronic acid mono-oligomers (at the optimal molecular weight of hyaluronic acid to penetrate into the skin) to visibly plump and firm and pre-tocopheryl for powerful anti-oxidant protection. Skin is left soft, supple and matte. For normal to combination skin. Paraben-free hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is great 👍! I put this cream on in the evening after washing my face. It was gentle and worked well. The next morning I do see a difference under my eyes 👀. I don't have any suggestions on improvements.
Sheila J.
Doral, FL
I just can't describe how much I love this product. This one in particular helped me with the tiny line expressions that I have.
Debora S.
Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
The best product ever!!! I use everyday and my skin is awesome! I'm thankful cause that!
Rana B.
İstanbul
I really trust Avene for they use natural spring water in their products. Eau Thermale Avene Physiolift Day Smoothing Emulsion was very soft on my skin. It always left this refreshing, illuminating effect. I felt like revitalising my skin every time I sprayed it all over my face.
Ayse O.
oh my god. it is miracle. ı love it. use it. it is the most effective product at summers. very refreshing and good price.