Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Expert uploaded by Matea M.Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Expert uploaded by Nihal A.Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Expert uploaded by Renata P.

BY AVÈNE

Enriched with soothing, anti-irritating avène thermal spring water, this unique, hydrating, and mattifying formula targets blemishes at every stage with three key ingredients. Monolaurin helps reduce excess sebum, x-pressing helps reduce the appearance of blackheads and smoothes skin texture, and diolényl reduces the appearance of redness and helps to visibly reduces blemishes. The perfect tolerance formula can be used alone or in conjunction with other medicated acne treatments paraben-free, oil-free, aha/bha-free hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic not recommended with isotretinoin. Consult your dermatologist. Note to digital team: can we add before/after images to product page with "visibly reduces blemishes by 64 percent" call-out? Lrp does this for effaclar duo. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Desiree F.
Augusta
I love this stuff. I have acne prone skin and when my skin feels like it's going to flare up or if I already have a spot I'll put this on top of my moisturizer at night. It helps to keep my skin clear. I can't use it everyday because when my skin is feeling sensitive this will sting a little. I have rosacea so my skin sometimes is ultra sensitive. Otherwise this is just fine for an acne treatment.
Heaven L.
Henderson, NV
Even though the applicant came in a small tube the products inside lasted a while and made it longer lasting for you since some bigger tube's. The packaging was nice and everything was labeled accordingly
Marie Jasmine S.
Ive been trying to this for awhile and see no difference in my skin. I am pretty disapointed because i am a huge fan of this brand. I dont think it does much for my sensitive skin
Gigi V.
El Paso, TX
My friends told me that  is the essential care for sensitive skin. Because my skin some times get used to be sensitive, depend of the weather
Chelsea D.
Heiskell, TN
This was an average moisturizer... Yes it kept my skin hydrated, but there also was no wow factor that would convince me to purchase again.
serena t.
Pacoima, CA
Great but pricy but other than that works well for everyday use i say it will be worth the one time buy and use
Matea M.
Šibenik
I was using this product in the morning,after I wash my face with Avene Cleanance HYDRA,and this product wasn't doing much for my skin. It didn't help me with my acne or pores. Right after I put it on my face,my skin feels so slippery and oily. 😏
Radost R.
salford
Great under make up! Hydrates while leaving you matte and it’s gentle to your skin. Does prevent some of my pimple but cannot be used as a spot treatment by itself!
Narimene C.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Phoenix P.
My top pick for beauty products. I suffer from acne dark marks. I have tried many products and I find my spots don't fade as fast and takes sometime. I have been using this product for 3 months now, within the first week my spots drastically faded. Will continue to purchase this product