Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Expert uploaded by Renata P.

BY AVÈNE

Enriched with soothing, anti-irritating avène thermal spring water, this unique, hydrating, and mattifying formula targets blemishes at every stage with three key ingredients. Monolaurin helps reduce excess sebum, x-pressing helps reduce the appearance of blackheads and smoothes skin texture, and diolényl reduces the appearance of redness and helps to visibly reduces blemishes. The perfect tolerance formula can be used alone or in conjunction with other medicated acne treatments paraben-free, oil-free, aha/bha-free hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic not recommended with isotretinoin. Consult your dermatologist. Note to digital team: can we add before/after images to product page with "visibly reduces blemishes by 64 percent" call-out? Lrp does this for effaclar duo. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heaven L.
Henderson, NV
Even though the applicant came in a small tube the products inside lasted a while and made it longer lasting for you since some bigger tube's. The packaging was nice and everything was labeled accordingly
Marie Jasmine S.
Ive been trying to this for awhile and see no difference in my skin. I am pretty disapointed because i am a huge fan of this brand. I dont think it does much for my sensitive skin
Gigi V.
El Paso, TX
My friends told me that  is the essential care for sensitive skin. Because my skin some times get used to be sensitive, depend of the weather
Chelsea D.
Heiskell, TN
This was an average moisturizer... Yes it kept my skin hydrated, but there also was no wow factor that would convince me to purchase again.
serena t.
Pacoima , CA
Great but pricy but other than that works well for everyday use i say it will be worth the one time buy and use
Nia P.
Cardiff, Wales
A acne treatment cream that has some moisturising abilities, contains Shea butter and the avene patented anti acne dionenyl. Also contains algin which is comedogenic. I didn't find it helped my acne in any way will not repurchase
Narimene C.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Phoenix P.
My top pick for beauty products. I suffer from acne dark marks. I have tried many products and I find my spots don't fade as fast and takes sometime. I have been using this product for 3 months now, within the first week my spots drastically faded. Will continue to purchase this product
Kornelia D.
Express Potato, Weymouth
It is okay, but I am not a big lover of facial spritz (I always have a feeling that they don't work with my makeup). However, it does the job - leaves your skin refreshed and hydrated.
Louisa D.
Edinburgh
This emulsion is great if you want to avoid a pimple break out, it keeps my skin clear I use it instead of a regular moisturising cream, it also smells great!