Eau Thermale Avène Antirougeurs Calm Soothing Repair Mask, 1.69 fl. oz uploaded by Erica K.

BY AVÈNE

When skin experiences discomfort, pulling or heated sensations, it can be hard to calm the flare-up. The Repair Mask instantly soothes angry skin with its fresh and creamy texture, and then works deep within the skin to improve skin microcirculation... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erica K.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask. I have tried so many and this is one of my favorites. I got this in a subscription box and fell in love. When you put it on your face is cold and tingly and by the time I take it off, my skin feels good. It almost has a tight feeling, which I like. My face is moisturizer and shiny after I use it!
Susan M.
Birmingham, AL
I love this calming mask. It has a cooling sensation that feels really nice. I also feel like it calms my skin especially when it is red or inflamed. So this is a good one for sensitive skin. It doesn't have any kind of fragrance which I like a lot. This is probably also a good mask to use after a sunburn .
Oleydis Carolina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente marca, y todos sus productos son geniales. Me los han recomendado el dermatologo y es genial. Limpia el rostro de una manera única
Özlem K.
Istanbul
I have sensitive skin and also rosacea on my cheek area and when I moved to London from İstanbul, the cold weather made it worse for my face, my redness got more sensitive and I also had burning skin sensation. So I bought Avène Antirougeurs Calm Soothing Repair Mask from Boots, together with Avène Antirougeurs Cleansing Milk, Avène Antirougeurs Fort and Avène Antirougeurs Jour. I must say that this pack saved my skin, calming down its burning sensation and irritation and it also helped me keep the redness under control.
Lindsay B.
Montreal, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have sensitive skin, you need this in your skin first aid kit. This is one of the products I turn to when my face breaks out or goes red, raw and bumpy or scaly after testing a new product. This Avene mask calms things down in no time! Also great for winter.