Eau Fraiche Men's Versace by Versace Eau de Toilette - 1.7 oz

BY VERSACE #6 in Cologne

Men's versace eau fraiche by versace eau de toilette - 1.7 oz see more...

Eau Fraiche Men's Versace  by Versace Eau de Toilette - 1.7 oz
Eau Fraiche Men's Versace by Versace Eau de Toilette - 1.7 oz
Finesse H.
RACINE, WI
This has to be my favorite summer scent this fresh citrus you smell from this cologne garners tons of compliments every time i wear this cologne one of the fragrances i continue to wear throughout the summer. if you like cologne this should be in every mans collection and maybe even a back up bottle. This fragrance will forever be in my collection.
Anh D.
MARGATE
This fragrance is amazing in summertime. IT has a fresh scent from the beginning to the dried-out. The bottle is as well very nice with the cool colour. I purchased it few months ago and it became my favourite for the summer with a hot weather. I highly recommend this fragrance not only because of the nice scent but the price is very affordable.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I first received a sample of this from Ulta and let my man try it out. Instantly, we both fell in love with the scent and the fact that it isn’t too manly or overpowering. It smells even better after it wears off for a few hours! This is by far one of our favorite colognes for daily use! I would highly recommend this!
Amber B.
louisville
I would give this product a 10/5 if possible! I am absolutely obsessed with the smell!! I could smell it from a mile away! It is literally the best smelling cologne in this world. It’s pricey because of the name brand but you’ll never buy another cologne after you smell this stuff! My goodness.
Clayton B.
The Woodlands
This is my go to cologne, crisp.. clean.. fresh.. it’s got everything a man could want to smell like I’ve used this for maybe 5 years, every single time I try another cologne it takes about a month before I say forget it an I’m back on this cologne, my favorite part is the scent sticks, after a long night out, you go home an you still smell just as fresh as you did when you left the house! All time favorite cologne!
Juan H.
Dallas, TX
Best summer fragrance out there! It is still a must for any summer day, and it performs better than a lot of other "fresh" fragrances. I really like the addition of the starfruit as one of the top notes. It really makes this a unique fragrance that anyone would enjoy. A must buy.
Angel A.
This is what you call a summer staple, fresh, write, sexy and mass appealing. This will get you compliments for sure. One of Versace's hits and this will definitely leave in impression. I have owned this for a few years and when its summer time...this is fire.
Rodolfo L.
El Paso
Versace Eau Fraiche, wow I do not know where to start with this fragrance. In my mind this is the kind of fragrance that come to your mind when you think about a perfect summer fragrance. You will never get enough of this wonderful smell. It opens super fresh with these lemon, bergamot & start fruit notes, that will develop to these cedar, sage and pepper notes, to finish with these deep & masculine notes of amber, musk and wood. This is a summer must have!
Vaughn S.
Versace Man Eau Fraiche has been one of my go-tos for a few years now. It is a fresh aquatic and very lite and pleasing. This lasts on my skin the majority of the day. My wife has made comments about how good it smells in the evening after I've long forgotten about it. One that I'll probably always have in my collection.
Samantha M.
marblehead
Best men’s summer fragrance! It smells so fresh and clean! I love this Versace fragrance, it’s not super heavy but stays on all day! We got the shower gel as well and I loved the smell! Definitely buying this again!
Krys-Ann C.
Boca Raton, FL
Is this a good cologne for a male in his 20s?
Trisha L.
Amherst, OH
Where can I find this at? Macy's?
monike m.
boituva
Fghuv. Vfghuur. ?
Shopaholic J.
Would you recommend for a 24 year old man or is it a more mature scent?
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
How good is this? I want to get my boyfriend a perfume