Eau Fraiche Men's Versace by Versace Eau de Toilette - 1.7 oz

#21 in Fragrance for Him

Men's versace eau fraiche by versace eau de toilette - 1.7 oz see more...

• Is this a good cologne for a male in his 20s? 9 Answers
  • How good is this? I want to get my boyfriend a perfume5 Answers
  • How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it ...3 Answers
Eau Fraiche Men's Versace  by Versace Eau de Toilette - 1.7 oz
Eau Fraiche Men's Versace by Versace Eau de Toilette - 1.7 oz
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Master Groomer Expert
I first received a sample of this from Ulta and let my man try it out. Instantly, we both fell in love with the scent and the fact that it isn’t too manly or overpowering. It smells even better after it wears off for a few hours! This is by far one of our favorite colognes for daily use! I would highly recommend this!
Vaughn S.
Versace Man Eau Fraiche has been one of my go-tos for a few years now. It is a fresh aquatic and very lite and pleasing. This lasts on my skin the majority of the day. My wife has made comments about how good it smells in the evening after I've long forgotten about it. One that I'll probably always have in my collection.
Clayton B.
The Woodlands
This is my go to cologne, crisp.. clean.. fresh.. it’s got everything a man could want to smell like I’ve used this for maybe 5 years, every single time I try another cologne it takes about a month before I say forget it an I’m back on this cologne, my favorite part is the scent sticks, after a long night out, you go home an you still smell just as fresh as you did when you left the house! All time favorite cologne!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Master Groomer Expert
I really love this smell, so I bought some for my fiance for Christmas. Its a light, crisp smell and it's not too overpowering. Highly recommend! Eau Fraiche Men's Versace by Versace Eau de Toilette - 1.7 oz
Cinthia D.
perfect men's cologne for evening wear. Not too strong but leaves a lasting scent that women will like and having men admire. Don't be surprised if they ask you what cologne you wearing
Shameiza f.
Brooklyn, NY
I got my boy friend this from tj maxx for $40-$50 and boy o boy I've never been so happy. The smell literally have me stick on him like glue (just smelling on him)
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Master Groomer Expert
Muy práctico el tamaño para llevarlo a cualquier lado, mi esposo compro este primero de prueba he inmediatamente compro el tamaño grande para la casa, huele muy rico y su olor es muy duradero, el precio es muy accesible y definitivamente vale la pena el gasto
lilah j.
Lewisville, TX
This is, by far, my favorite cologne to smell on a man.  I bought it for my husband and he really likes it.  It is such a clean, fresh scent that it is hard not to love.  He only uses about 3 spritzes and it lasts all day.  When I do his laundry (usually a few days after he wears them), I can usually still smell the cologne on them!  I would highly recommend this cologne to any man...I can't imagine that this would be offensive to any nose.  It just smells that good!
Christina B.
Center Moriches, NY
I got this for my dad as a Christmas present and he is in love with it and it smells amazing and its not like one of those colognes that's don't last or only stay for a period of time no this sent like sticks to you and doesn't go anywhere perfect gift for any man in your life
Nicholas H.
Florence, KY
Obsessed with this fragrance!!!! Clean and fresh smell that last all day long. The moment i smelled this on someone i fell in love and had to purchase. Since then its become my daily scent! And people have loved the way i smell!!! Definitely worth the buy!!!
Krys-Ann C.
Boca Raton, FL
Is this a good cologne for a male in his 20s?
Trisha L.
Amherst, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this at? Macy's?
monike m.
boituva
Fghuv. Vfghuur. ?
Shopaholic J.
Would you recommend for a 24 year old man or is it a more mature scent?
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this? I want to get my boyfriend a perfume