Eau de Toilette Spray

Allure is the expression of a man's charisma and inner strength. A fresh-spicy-woody composition that reveals the presence of the man who wears it.A man of indefinable sophistication who exudes a natural charisma, serenity and inner strength. Without seeking attention, all eyes are drawn to him.

[product:chanel-allure-homme-sport-eau-de-toilette-spray] ?Does it have a cool smell?
There is a Armani scent that smells almost identical to Allure Chanel Homme, (I smelt it once on someone and asked if it was Allure Chanel and he said Armani but there are different scents of Armani and I haven't been to a place that sells those in years to test myself) SO does anyone know which one it is???
Is the fragance not too strong as the most of the review say? If it's like that, I'll buy this right now!
Start your review of Eau de Toilette Spray!
Hailey A.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the only smell i like from chanel. So pure sweet and amazing. My boyfriend always kisses me when im wearing it he just lives it wayyy too much. Probably more than me!
Tiffanie T.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I am a seriously picky customer when it comes to scents but I immediately fell in love with this cologne as soon as I tried it! It has a light and refreshing note that lasts throughout the day but isn’t too overpowering. Even as a woman, I absolutely love wearing this cologne and always get compliments when I do!!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I will follow anyone wearing this scent around just to smell them! I'm not a creep or a stalker haha but I used to work with someone who wore this and it is intoxicatingly amazing. I had to ask what cologne he wore so I could buy it to smell everyday so I wouldn't be the weird girl who sniffs everyone! I want to live in the bottle! I call it "The Smell" and my best friends know what I mean when I talk about "The Smell." It is the only men's cologne that makes me roll my eyes back into my head and I tingle all over when I smell it, it makes my knees weak! It's the perfect scent!! I buy it for my fiancé but he is out of it now and I'm grieving over not smelling "The Smell". The appeal of a person increases when they wear this scent, that is for sure! It lives up to its name when it says Allure. It is the most alluring cologne I've smelled! Be careful you don't get obsessed with this scent like me...
Ryan C.
Robbinsdale, MN
Okay, this is a game changer! I never thought I’d find ‘my scent’ but the moment I tried this I was hooked! The earthy notes and lightweight finish to not leave others gagging around me, amazing! I will continue to buy this product every time it runs out.
David C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by David C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was a Valentine's day gift from my girlfriend and it's my all time favorite cologne I recommend this Cologne to be purchased to all of my friends. Eau de Toilette Spray
Ashley M.
Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Ashley M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love the scent; it had a fresh clean smooth scent. A very woody musk fragrance for for men. Love the packaging, the price is affordable, it's worth it.
Marc R.
Saint Louis, MO
It starts off with a fresh citrus blast that is quite uplifting. Then it dries down to a fresh, creamy citrus that is very smooth. Great all year round but especially for the spring and summer. For dressing up or dressing down, good for all occasions. On my skin it lasts about 6-7 hours, where it is very light after 3 hours. It's a great scent but doesn't last too long. May need to reapply.
Paul S.
Westlake, OH
This is such a unique fragrance! I really like that I can dress this up and it's appropriate for a formal event or I can wear it out when I'm just running errands because it's playful enough to be worn as a casual fragrance. It starts off with citrus notes of mandarin and orange, but those wear off within the the first 15 minutes as it warms into a cedar/black pepper stage that smells very clean and crisp before it finally settles into a sultry base of amber, tonka, and white musk. This is a more youthful and playful version in comparison to Chanel's original Allure Homme (in the brown box) and geared towards someone who is in their 20's, 30's, early 40's. If you're like me and think of smells in relation to to colors, think of this as being an "orange --> light brown --> buttercream" kind of fragrance, yet somehow smells like it's a member of the "blue" category of colognes. Told you it was unique!!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I'm obsessed with the smell of this! Years ago I had a coworker that used this and everyday we worked together I would make it a point to go around him just to get a sniff! I even bought my own bottle once to have it and my brother kept using it! It's an amazing scent. I'm wanting to repurchase for my significant other!
Roxana antonieta R.
Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Roxana antonieta R.
ALLURE HOMME SPORT DE CHANEL is one of my favorite I love when my husband uses her scent to masculine is unique is not strong on the contrary has its delicacy I truly recommend that it is unique