Eau De Sisley 1 by Sisley

by Sisley

This lovely carefree floral fragrance for Female evokes simplicity and femininity. Top notes are Green mandarin, grapefruit and pink berries, heart notes include water jasmine, green tea and juniper. The base notes are patchouli and musk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eau De Sisley 1 by Sisley!
Irina H.
Halifax
Eau De Sisley 1 by Sisley uploaded by Irina H.
My Sisley journey started with a little sample of Sisley No 1, and to this day I am still using it. A very “Summery” fragrance. It’s a mix of grapefruit and orange, a hint of spice and some jasmine. The smell is very elegant and fresh. It’s definitely a unisex fragrance. I love all the Sisley family.
Emma M.
Edinburgh, Lothian
This is a really nice summery perfume. It strikes me as a unisex type of perfume and very wearable. It’s fresh but sophisticated but it’s not the most long lasting. I think it is a bit too expensive for what it is.

Looking for your answer?