BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimRochas
EAU DE HOMME EDT SPRAY 17 OZ Men's Fragrances

EAU DE ROCHAS HOMME ROCHAS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ Men's Fragrances

by Rochas

EAU DE ROCHAS HOMME/ROCHAS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ (M)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EAU DE ROCHAS HOMME ROCHAS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ Men's Fragrances!
Jake B.
EAU DE ROCHAS HOMME ROCHAS EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ Men's Fragrances uploaded by Jake B.
This fragrance really shines in the summer and spring. It opens with a blast of lemon and bergamot, and then dries down into a darker citrusy tone. The longevity on it has lasted me around 6-8hrs, but it does sit very close to the skin. If you are a citrus lover, this is an amazing fragrance for the price. Personally, I'm not huge into citrus, but I still think it's nice. I think that although this is a men's fragrance, it could easily be a unisex fragrance.

Looking for your answer?