Eau de Parfum Refillable Spray

N°5, the very essence of femininity. A powdery floral bouquet. A timeless, legendary fragrance that comes in a refillable travel spray you can take with you anywhere.In 1921, Gabrielle Chanel asked Ernest Beaux to create "a woman's perfume with a woman's scent", rare and powerful.

Worth the splurge?
Is this product really good ?
Is the scent very "heavy" or is it like a pleasing scent that isn't too in your face?
Start your review of Eau de Parfum Refillable Spray!
Heliz C.
Jena, TH
Eau de Parfum Refillable Spray uploaded by Heliz C.
Every woman has her scent and this is mine This parfum smells absolutely wonderful! It is my favorite parfum, loved it for a long time. A little goes a long way, apply it early morning and still smell as if I just put it on late evening. Ladies this is a must haveChanel[product:chanel-n°5-eau-de-parfum-refillable-spray]
Kyla M.
Chanel No. 5 is a classic for a reason, and the eau de parfum spray works well. I prefer to keep it in a non-spray format, because I don't like to go overboard with No. 5. Small amounts of this stuff on pulse points go a long way. But it's nice for a light hair spritz.
Charlotte H.
Steinfurt, NRW
The product is amazing. The way the scent smells gives me goosebumps. Its truly an amazing product and worth the price. I've used this product so much and is one of the best perfumes I've ever used. If you are looking for something elegant, fresh and Devine, this is definitely the perfume for you. Eau de Parfum Refillable Spray
Victoria K.
It's very good and it smells very beautiful. I had on of this and actually I had it only for 1 month because I used it so often. It's my favourite and I loveeee it so much. I would get another but the money which I spend in it is very much so I think it is not a must-have thing.
nicole C.
Idk
Has a veery strong scent. Using the perfume in winter, kinda fits for me. Lasts a loong time and is able to make u feel good. Totally recommend to wear this perfume to outfits that fits a going out. Do think that the perfume fits adults better than teens. (:
Sabina O.
Germany
The best parfum I ever used. It’s expensive but worth it with the sweetest scent ever. I’ll buy it over and over again❤️
Chikugoo  .
Berlin
I love the fragrance and it last longer, nice bottle but is not affordable,is average in price. First time user and I will love to use it again
Amidala C.
My favorite perfume of all time and definitely the one I use most. Very feminine and a slight undertone of a flowery scent but definitely the right amount and not too much. Makes me relax and feel more confident.
Celine P.
A classic! And still the best Chanel fragrance ther is, in my opinion..it's worth it's price!
Irene M.
Orbassano (TO), Piemont
My aunt gave me this ad a gift...I am 20 and honestly I don t like it so much because i think the fragrance is more sui table for a woman old er than me! But by the way it is good
Ask a question to the Influenster community...