Eau De Parfum Purse Spray

True to the free and avant-garde spirit of Gabrielle Chanel, the line has been enriched with a new, limited-edition travel accessory and three refills to ensure you are never without your fragrance. The mini spray format (7.

CooMo huele ? Ojalá y pudiera probarlo
Te gustaría probar el aroma de la nueva fragancia de Chanel?
Where can the travel size be purchased?
Start your review of Eau De Parfum Purse Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Guadalupe M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Coco Mademoiselle is one of my top 5 Since I was a teenager, I receive many compliments when I wear ot doesn't compare to anything else, please never change, I would improve this product by making a bigger bottle so I can never run out, I always reccomend when people ask what scent I have.
Courtney S.
Eau De Parfum Purse Spray uploaded by Courtney S.
Eau De Parfum Purse Spray uploaded by Courtney S.
I have a smaller bottle of this that I barely use.. I've owned it for about 3 years now, and while the smell has not turned on me, I've decided that I just can't rock it and its not my thing. It gives the old grandma type of air. Its EXTREMELY strong so literally one spray will do and just rub it on your wrists and neck from that one spray and you'll be set. If you have very sophisticated tastes you will like it. Its just not for everyone. For the price for this small bottle and the smell doesn't go away when you want it to, I've got to give it an "Okay 3 stars". Just have decided it's not my scent. I now for the last few years have found that I appreciate the scents of Escada dramatically more than Coco Mademoiselle except on possibly special occasion's of going to a Michelin star restaurant I'll sometimes wear this.
Monica M.
Washington D.C. and SLC
Honestly, I used to own this. I finally threw it away after what seemed like everyone around me was wearing it. It is really strong. Too strong for me. It now makes me sick when I smell it. A girl came in late to church and sat next to me one Sunday. She had a gallon of it on, and I had to get up and move. I felt bad, but it was making me sick and making my eyes water. Lots of people wear way too much cologne or perfume in my opinion. I love so many other Chanel perfumes. My all-time favorite is probably No. 19.
Dallanara Z.
santa maria
This is my go to ! I have gone through so many bottles already it’s such a sexy sophisticated fragrance leaving a soft delicious scent all day long . Nice enough to use on the daily or on a romantic night out ! Chanel never disappoints amazing !
Barbara C.
Burlington, NJ
Eau De Parfum Purse Spray uploaded by Barbara C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume smells amazing and makes you feel like a boss. The notes are orange, patchouli, and Turkish rose. It’s a warm floral scent and the bottle is very classic looking. The scent also lasts all day and a little goes a long way. Unfortunately, it is not cruelty free.
PaolaBido A.
Bronx ,NY
Eau De Parfum Purse Spray uploaded by PaolaBido A.
Nice and beautiful bottle. I love this parfum. Smells exquisite, one of my favorites Eau De Parfum Purse Spray
Rhiannon A.
This will always be my signature scent! I love it!  Even after working all day I can still smell the perfume on me from spraying it on in the morning. I have purchased this perfume twice already and will continue to buy it and also the price tag isn’t that bad for a Chanel perfume.
Conchy V.
California
Eau De Parfum Purse Spray uploaded by Conchy V.
I have this parfum for my birthday, and I just love the aroma!! It is very subtle and you do not need to spray it all over , just a little is enough because the aroma is very concentrated, for me it is a hit.
Tabasom P.
Eau De Parfum Purse Spray uploaded by Tabasom P.
One of Chanel's many iconic and beautifully crafted fragrances. It's very floral and fresh; Chanel calls it an oriental scent. It is a scent I have in my personal fragrance collection and wear out on many occasions. It's very similar to Miss Dior by Dior, but Miss Dior is a lot more sweeter and doesn't have quite the citrusy notes that Coco Mademoiselle kind of have. Always a favorite and I've just finished a bottle..time to purchase another 😊
Ash D.
Sunnyvale
This is the perfect perfume that makes u feel so confident bought it from this Macy’s store or some mall it lasts longer than other perfumes and it the smell is so long lasting first time buyer will buy this again

1,173 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lesly K.