New ParentBathingeau de juice
Extra vs Chilled Dual Rollerball

Eau de Juice Extra vs. Chilled Dual Rollerball

by eau de juice

For turning heads and turning on Do Not Disturb mode, Extra vs. Chilled Dual Rollerball features two scents from the Eau de Juice Collection served by Cosmopolitan Fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eau de Juice Extra vs. Chilled Dual Rollerball!
Amanda F.
Tyler
Eau de juice has some great and very unique scents. I especially like Extra Concentrated. It’s very strong so you only need to use a little. I can still smell it at the end of the day! Packaging is adorable.
Sarah S.
1,728 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Out of all of the Juice fragrances, Chilled and Extra Concentrated are my two favorites, so it’s nice to see them paired together in their double sided roller ball. It’s also a neat concept to get two scents in one. I have a feeling I’ll be picking up a couple more of these to give as gifts for the holidays.

Looking for your answer?