Eau De Juice Extra Concentrated Body Mist, Size: 8 Oz

Eau De Juice Extra Concentrated Body Mist, Size: 8 Oz

Never Too Much. Introducing the Extra Concentrated Body Mist from the Eau de Juice collection served by Cosmopolitan. For the nights that you want to feel Eau so fancy, spritz on this lighter version of our decadent EXTRA Eau de parfum. This cocktail of a fragrance combines juicy notes of apple with an exotic champagne accord and warm golden amber. There is nothing wrong with being a little Extra! Never Too Much. Introducing the Extra Concentrated Body Mist from the Eau de Juice collection served by Cosmopolitan. For the nights that you want to feel Eau so fancy, spritz on this lighter version of our decadent EXTRA Eau de parfum. This cocktail of a fragrance combines juicy notes of apple with an exotic champagne accord and warm golden amber. There is nothing wrong with being a little Extra! FRAGRANCE NOTES Top notes: Apple, Champagne accord Middle notes: Praline Base notes: White Patchouli, Golden AmberFRAGRANCE DETAILS Body Mist 8 oz. Color: Multicolor. Gender: female. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eau De Juice Extra Concentrated Body Mist, Size: 8 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Rockport, IN
Eau De Juice Extra Concentrated Body Mist, Size: 8 Oz uploaded by Amy L.
[product:eau-de-juice-extra-concentrated-body-mist-size:-8-oz] This body spray smells so good but isn’t very concentrated. Once I spray on, I cannot smell it on myself or clothes at all rest of the day. No matter how many times I spray myself.
Fort Hood, TX
Eau De Juice Extra Concentrated Body Mist, Size: 8 Oz uploaded by Dayanara P.
Este splash huele Super riquisimo 🥰😍 lo ame totalmente....... Es un olor muy suave y duraredero 🥰❤️
Sewell, NJ
Eau De Juice Extra Concentrated Body Mist, Size: 8 Oz uploaded by Tatum S.
Eau De Juice Extra Concentrated Body Mist, Size: 8 Oz uploaded by Tatum S.
I really like this scent, however I feel like it smells like every other sugary body mist. It does have a hint of apple to it. I think that it lasts a decent amount of time as well which is very important to me. It is sweet and light! Plus it was only ten dollars!
Homestead, FL
Eau De Juice Extra Concentrated Body Mist, Size: 8 Oz uploaded by samantha M.
Ran across this product at Kohl's OMG when I tell you this smell so good there is nothing about this product that I would change I recommend this product to everyone this is going to be my summer scent and it does last for pretty long time perfect
Denver, CO
I thought that the body mist was extremely sweet scented. I think this is nice for young girls who are starting to want to use perfume or mists but not for older or young women. The scent also does not really linger all that much, these were not fragrances that I enjoyed for my self.

Looking for your answer?