BY CARTIER

Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Judy B.
I just got this in my scentbird subscription and I am in love. I am a clean scent girl and this is perfect. At first I smell the citrus but after a few hours you smell the sweeter side.
Rachel J.
Virginia Bch, VA
I received this as a sample in my Birch Box and I can not express enough how amazing this scent is. It smells like summer time- citrusy, clean, refreshing. They have it listed as a unisex scent and if a man were to use it, he must be quite feminine. But on the other hand, when I first began using it, I felt it smelled quite masculine. However- something very interesting- hours after application, I notice the scent CHANGES on me. It smells ultra feminine then. I LOVE it. I have never ever worn perfumes and this one was a total game changer for me. Unfortunately I still have not purchased a full size yet because of the price. Why must I have expensive taste!?
Brandy G.
Middletown , CT
Sampled through the birchbox. wasn't super impressed, bottle looks nice, easy to find, simple color and shape, put it on and lasted maybe 3/4 of the day so pretty good, first time user, probably wont repeat, id recommend it to those who love forestey smells
Misti M.
Savannah, GA
Got a bottle of this for my birthday that's the only way I would get a bottle lol it is a little expensive for me but I love how it smells when I put it on . and you don't have to use a lot it and it lasts a long time
Jaye L.
How can i explain this fragrance??? pure clean refreshing and sexy! ive been using this in the summer since it first came out and wouldn't switch it ever.
Britney P.
It last me a long time I love the way it smell, but it experience to get a luxury
Victoria F.