Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsEatsmart
Snacks Spicy Black Bean Tortilla Chip

Eatsmart Snacks™ Spicy Black Bean Tortilla Chip

by Eatsmart

Eatsmart Snacks creates snacks using the bold flavors of nature – like spicy peppers! Our Spicy Black Bean Tortilla Chips are made with pinto, navy and black beans, have 14 grams of whole grains, are gluten free and made with non-GMO ingredients!

Where can I buy these...I never see them in the store!
Where can you purchase these? I have never seen them before.
How much are these? I got them in a VoxBox and can't find them anywhere!
Start your review of Eatsmart Snacks™ Spicy Black Bean Tortilla Chip!
shelby M.
marysville
Eatsmart Snacks™ Spicy Black Bean Tortilla Chip uploaded by shelby M.
I love these chips!! I'm so happy I got them in my box. I would have never tried then otherwise. They definitely have spice but not horrible. I wouldn't recommend if you don't like spicy food though. These surprised me. Even the hubby approved. so that's how you know they were good! we've already eaten half the bag!! so yummy!
Rachel C.
Monson, MA
I love them!! I'm the kind of girl that likes a little kick and this sure has it! It's not over powering tho which I really like and I love the fact that it's gluten-free and is non gmo.
Amy D.
Pottstown, PA
Eatsmart Snacks™ Spicy Black Bean Tortilla Chip uploaded by Amy D.
I really wanted to love these tortilla chips and, for the most part, I did. I love the fact that they are gluten-free and non-GMO. The chips are light and crispy, but solid enough to use with your favorite bean dip or chunky salsa. I love the three bean blend too - pinto, navy, and black beans - which is extremely healthy, especially when mixed with whole grains. What I don't love, and what I just couldn't get past, is the spicy flavor! It's just too spicy for me and ruined my appreciation for the chips. I can only eat a handful at a time before my eyes begin to waste, my lips start tingling, and I need to gulp down an ice cool drink. I'm sure there are many consumers out there who adore spicy food that will disagree with me, so I'm just going to chalk this one up to personal preference. Sorry, EatSmart! I really tried!
Okebra A.
Didn't know what to expect when I saw these in the #sproutvoxbox. These chips are comparable to popular brand tortilla chips. One exception is that the do not taste as salty as the popular brand, which is a plus for me because I do not like overly salty items. I love the amount of spice in the product. I like my food SPICY. Don't be fooled by the description saying "Three Bean" the product does contain corn like tortilla chips and corn chips. They do give crunch satisfaction. I have eaten half the bag plain. I will try them with dips to see how well they stand up. For now this will be a to go product if my local stores carry them. I would recommend them to a friend. *I received this product free for review purposes but the opinions are entirely my own*
mari E.
Eatsmart Snacks™ Spicy Black Bean Tortilla Chip uploaded by mari E.
Really good and not to spicy a good snack for when your cooking or just chilling it's good and healthy 👍🏻👍🏻
Anna H.
2,264 reviews
This was one of the best parts of my #SproutVoxBox that I received as a free product sample to test as and review. It was full of flavor and gluten free which is great! I have already repurchased and I will even try other flavors. My family loves it as well!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,607 reviews
These chips are delightful. They are healthy but taste great. Once you open the bag you might not stop eating them. They had great flavor not spicy but you could taste the spices. I was really impressed with this chip.
Sarah M.
Broomall, PA
THESE ARE OUTSTANDING!! They are very spicy (which I LOVE!), and they have a really nice flavor. I made some guacamole last night and couldn't stop eating these, even after the guac was gone!
Mareisha S.
I love these things they are so tasty the flavor just like pops in my mouth! Yum!
Heather G.
San Diego, CA
I received this for free for sampling purposes in my sprout voxbox, but all opinions are my own. These are so tasty! I was worried that the flavor would be weird or just lacking in general, but they have a really spicy kick and they are kind of addicting. Also, I love that I can read and understand all of the ingredients, that has to be my favorite part of this snack other than eating it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...