BY EATSMART

Eatsmart Snacks creates snacks using the bold flavors of nature – like spicy peppers! Our Spicy Black Bean Tortilla Chips are made with pinto, navy and black beans, have 14 grams of whole grains, are gluten free and made with non-GMO ingredients!

Catie B.
Anniston, AL
I received this in a voxbox from Influenster free to try. I was head over heels for these chips. I have been searching for these chips everywhere I go and I cannot find them anywhere ! I found them on amazon but they are way too expensive on amazon. They have incredible flavor and can be eaten alone but the downside is that they are near impossible to find
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
These chips are delightful. They are healthy but taste great. Once you open the bag you might not stop eating them. They had great flavor not spicy but you could taste the spices. I was really impressed with this chip.
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
A SMARTER WAY TO SNACK.
8:07:00 AM

I was not too sure what to think of the Eatsmart Snacks Roasted Tortilla Chips when I got them but I did get them to review so why not! The kids love when we get snacks to review and being these are better than most chips and snacks I let them try these out.

We love a good tortilla chip and these are actually really good. The texture was authentic to Tostitos which is our favorite brand. They were a little spicy but not too much. I am not a spicy eater usually so I am glad they were not too hot. The kids don't like over spice either and they were all able to eat these. Theres no grease or oil on them. They are light but filling. There was a little aftertaste of the bean flavor but nothing too strong and did not linger too long.
I was impressed overall with the quality and taste.
Honestly, the only reason I have to give 4 out of 5 stars is the price. I just can not see paying $7 a bag (via Amazon) on as a normal purchase, we will purchase again but in moderation.

I did receive this product for review purposes, all opinions and thoughts are my own and honest.
Okebra A.
Didn't know what to expect when I saw these in the #sproutvoxbox. These chips are comparable to popular brand tortilla chips. One exception is that the do not taste as salty as the popular brand, which is a plus for me because I do not like overly salty items. I love the amount of spice in the product. I like my food SPICY. Don't be fooled by the description saying "Three Bean" the product does contain corn like tortilla chips and corn chips. They do give crunch satisfaction. I have eaten half the bag plain. I will try them with dips to see how well they stand up. For now this will be a to go product if my local stores carry them. I would recommend them to a friend.
*I received this product free for review purposes but the opinions are entirely my own*
Amy D.
Pottstown, PA
I really wanted to love these tortilla chips and, for the most part, I did. I love the fact that they are gluten-free and non-GMO. The chips are light and crispy, but solid enough to use with your favorite bean dip or chunky salsa. I love the three bean blend too - pinto, navy, and black beans - which is extremely healthy, especially when mixed with whole grains. What I don't love, and what I just couldn't get past, is the spicy flavor! It's just too spicy for me and ruined my appreciation for the chips. I can only eat a handful at a time before my eyes begin to waste, my lips start tingling, and I need to gulp down an ice cool drink. I'm sure there are many consumers out there who adore spicy food that will disagree with me, so I'm just going to chalk this one up to personal preference. Sorry, EatSmart! I really tried!
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I just received Eatsmart's Spicy Black Bean tortilla chips in my #SproutVoxBox and I really like them. If I were in the grocery store, I probably wouldn't have bought them because I just assume since they are healthier, they are more bland, but I was wrong. I love that they are not too salty, have a good crunch, and has a hint of heat from jalapeno peppers. These are good by themselves but go great with salsa! They are made with Pinto, Navy and Black Beans to deliver 14g of Whole Grain and 2g of Fiber. I am looking forward to trying other flavors now. I received this product for sampling purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Jess U.
Palmetto Bay , FL
I was able to try new Eatsmart Snacks Spicy Black Bean Tortilla Chips over the weekend and paired it with this ceviche recipe. The chips are subtly spicy, with great flavor and health benefits, too. They are made with pinto, navy and black beans, so you can really taste the true composition of the chip without having too much overwhelming bean flavor. They also have 14 grams of whole grains, are gluten free and made with non-GMO ingredients! They are such a great alternative to traditional tortilla chips, and taste better as well. I will definitely be switching over once they hit the shelves. Visit my blog, The MIAMI Rose, for the perfect Ceviche recipe to pair them with!
Laney W.
Wilmington, NC
The Eatsmart Spicy Black Bean Tortilla Chips were delicious! I really don’t like spicy foods or black beans but these I like. It wasn’t too spicy to handle, just spicy enough for an added kick. The Pinto, Navy, and black beans added more flavor but didn’t make them taste like beans. The chips are a good size for dipping and go great with salsa. They have fewer calories than regular tortilla chips, which is great and they are made with whole grains. They are healthy and tasty! I received this product for free for testing purposes but all these opinions are my own. #eatsmart
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
These tortilla chips have GREAT favor! My palette doesn't do spicy foods to well. BUT These had just the right amount of seasoning. My mouth did get kinda lit so have a drink handy if you don't like spicy foods. My boyfriend really enjoyed them! Which is great, bc sometimes it can get challenging finding heathy things he enjoys! I think these chips would be AMAZING with some homemade guacamole to tone down the spicy notes for myself. YUMMY! #SproutVoxBox #eatsmart

** i received this item free for testing purposes but this is opinion is my own!**

Cassie H.
E Liverpool, OH
I received a bag of these chips in the #SproutVoxBox for taste test and review. These chips are amazing!!! I am obsessed with them! They taste like tortilla chips that already have salsa on them. I love it! I love the little bit of kick from the jalapeno. It's almost unnoticeable but I'm one for hot food so others might feel more heat. These chips are my new favorite snack and I keep looking for them at different grocery stores but haven't found them yet. I think they may only be on amazon for now. I can't wait until they are in stores! There are 2 other flavors that I know of, garlic hummus, and sea salt. I would love to try both. These chips are seriously to die for!
Sharon  E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does taste good or is it bland?
Morgan S.
Berkeley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these only available on Amazon? And are they really spicy?
Kimberly J.
crown point, indianw
How do these taste,I find that most low fat snacks are flavorless and have added sugar or high in salt. what is the exchange for flavor?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you prefer to eat these chips as is or with some kind of dip? I prefer them alone because they are simple delicious on their own in my opinion.
Sabella B.
What kind of salsa would pair well with these flavor of chips?