BY EATSMART

Eatsmart Snacks creates snacks using the bold flavors of nature – like robust garlic! Our Garlic Hummus Three Bean Tortilla Chips are made with pinto, navy and black beans, have 14 grams of whole grains, are gluten free and made with non-GMO ingredients!

Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Courtney A.
So delicious! I'm a chip eater and I do try to make healthier choices when imbibing and the Three Bean Tortilla Chips are perfect for this. They have enough seasoning to be great on their own and they pair nicely with homemade salsa, hummus, and guacamole.
Alisha C.
I love these crackers chips whatever you want to call them I love hummus and I can eat a whole bag in one sitting but doesn’t matter by go by so I recommend
Claire M.
Syracuse, NY
These have the perfect amount of flavor and are sort of addicting. I ate the whole bag in 2 days whoopss. Therefore, maybe the product size could be larger, but my next plan of attack at the store was just to buy 2 bags!
Carolina V.
When I first tried them they weren’t so bad but they have a really really bad aftertaste. And the more I ate them the more realized I didn’t like them at all. They are better paired with a dip not eating alone. They seem like a really nice party snack but in my opinion I would not buy these.
Katherine L.
In my opinion, this product earns an average of 3.5/5 stars (rounded to 4 above) based on the following:

Nutrition: 3/5 stars
I love that these are made of natural ingredients like beans and sunflower. I would have liked to see more grains though, rather than whole yellow corn (although this would take away the GF factor). I'm also would expect more protein in a product that advertises beans as a major ingredient.

Taste: 3/5 stars
I was hesitant to try these chips, as I am very picky about garlic flavor; while the garlic hummus flavoring is not my favorite, I do enjoy a good tortilla chip, and these have the perfect amount of crunch!

Presentation: 5/5 stars
These chips are priced at $3.99, which is about what I pay for my favorite brand of chips- a reasonable price for a high quality product made with natural ingredients. The packaging is black with an image of chips, hummus, garlic, and legumes. The product is easily identifiable as GF thanks to an emblem on the front of the bag.
Christina M.
I received a bag of these chips as part of the Sprout VoxBox from Influenster! Oh my gosh I can't put these down. I've had my fair share of different kinds of tortilla chips, and these could not be more perfect!! They are so light and crunchy (but it doesn't cut the inside of my mouth like some other brands do), and the hint of garlic is perfect! I don't have any guac or salsa right now, but these chips alone are so addicting that I can't imagine how good they'll be with dips!! I also think it's great that there are only 15 (!!) ingredients in these chips and they are all PRONOUNCEABLE!! And also, I couldn't believe these are made by the Snyder pretzel people haha. I'll definitely be buying these from now on!

***UPDATE*** Had these with hummus and salsa. Expectations exceeded :)
Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
These are the best chips I have tried so far. Which isn't something I say alot. The flavor is just right and there not to crunchy like other chips. I have received this product free from influenster for testing purposes and to give my honest review
Jenn P.
I had just received my VoxBox and happened to be feeling particularly peckish. When I opened it, I saw the word "hummus" and tore the bag open like a vicious, ravenous animal, politely offered some to my friend, then shoved a handful of the delicious crisps into my own face hole and was pleasantly surprised. I'm not generally a salty snack/chip eater, unless hummus is involved, so these hit all of my happy spots. I've been a vegetarian for a couple of years and am slowly working meat back into my diet and not only do these chips have beans to provide a bit of much needed protein, they're also made with whole grains and have lots of fiber, so I can eat an entire bag or 2 without feeling guilty... right?

The flavor is subtle, but they're not bland by any means. I think with a touch of lime juice and/or some pico de gallo, these will be even more fantasticker. (Yes, I made that word up. Feel free to use it.)

Overall rating: 4.6. Delicioso!
Lu s.
If you want a healthy snack this chips are made for you. They are made with 3 different types of beans and each serving provide 2g of fiber, 2 g of protein and 130 calories per serving to your diet. The serving size is 17 chips an amount that a normal person will eat. This chips are very crispy and ideal to eat with some dips like hummus or salsa. They have a strong beans flavor, and a light garlic flavor at the end. If you are a beans lover this are the right chips for you. I personally didn't like the flavor because the beans flavor was too strong, but that same flavor was what my husband love, so I believed it depends of what you like.
Even I do not liked the flavor I thing that overall this is a good product because my family really love it
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Kaitlynn J.
Where can these be found at? Do they have a good flavor and what kind of dip goes good with them, or are they just good by themselves?
Laura B.
Copiague, NY
I'm an extremely picky person but I love snacking so much. My question is are they good and worth even trying or just weird and gross?
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Are they spicy ???? Do they have weird after taste
swati s.
Redmond, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They sure must be healthy but are they tasty too ? I mean will the kids Love the taste?
Tia B.
What do these taste like and where can I get them from?