BY EATSMART

Eatsmart Snacks creates snacks using the bold flavors of nature – like robust garlic! Our Garlic Hummus Three Bean Tortilla Chips are made with pinto, navy and black beans, have 14 grams of whole grains, are gluten free and made with non-GMO ingredients!

• WHERE CAN I BUY THESE!!!!!!! i have been looking everywhere for th...1 Answers
  • What stores can you find these in? I had them once and loved them, ...2 Answers
  • I love these! But I can't find them in store! Shipping chips hasn't...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
In my opinion, this product earns an average of 3.5/5 stars (rounded to 4 above) based on the following:

Nutrition: 3/5 stars
I love that these are made of natural ingredients like beans and sunflower. I would have liked to see more grains though, rather than whole yellow corn (although this would take away the GF factor). I'm also would expect more protein in a product that advertises beans as a major ingredient.

Taste: 3/5 stars
I was hesitant to try these chips, as I am very picky about garlic flavor; while the garlic hummus flavoring is not my favorite, I do enjoy a good tortilla chip, and these have the perfect amount of crunch!

Presentation: 5/5 stars
These chips are priced at $3.99, which is about what I pay for my favorite brand of chips- a reasonable price for a high quality product made with natural ingredients. The packaging is black with an image of chips, hummus, garlic, and legumes. The product is easily identifiable as GF thanks to an emblem on the front of the bag.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
I had just received my VoxBox and happened to be feeling particularly peckish. When I opened it, I saw the word "hummus" and tore the bag open like a vicious, ravenous animal, politely offered some to my friend, then shoved a handful of the delicious crisps into my own face hole and was pleasantly surprised. I'm not generally a salty snack/chip eater, unless hummus is involved, so these hit all of my happy spots. I've been a vegetarian for a couple of years and am slowly working meat back into my diet and not only do these chips have beans to provide a bit of much needed protein, they're also made with whole grains and have lots of fiber, so I can eat an entire bag or 2 without feeling guilty... right?

The flavor is subtle, but they're not bland by any means. I think with a touch of lime juice and/or some pico de gallo, these will be even more fantasticker. (Yes, I made that word up. Feel free to use it.)

Overall rating: 4.6. Delicioso!
Ariel L.
Ariel L.
Let me just go to say that i have never tried this bag of chips before until now and it is soooo delicious. I got this product from the April Influenster voxbox for free to try out and all I can tell you is that this chip/tortilla whatever it is, is simply AMAZING! Personally I love the flavor. It might not be for some people who doesn't really like healthy chips but trust me it's that good! When I opened the box and saw it said three bean I thought to myself...eww three bean? That doesn't seem to sound good at all😦. But boy oh boy was I wrong! When I took a bite of the first tortilla I was honestly blown away. The flavor wasn't too over bearing and it tastes like something that is super healthy for you. Not the plain flavor healthy...I'm talking about the cant stop eating healthy kind! If I can find it around my area I will surely be trying other flavors😄
Lu s.
Lu s.
If you want a healthy snack this chips are made for you. They are made with 3 different types of beans and each serving provide 2g of fiber, 2 g of protein and 130 calories per serving to your diet. The serving size is 17 chips an amount that a normal person will eat. This chips are very crispy and ideal to eat with some dips like hummus or salsa. They have a strong beans flavor, and a light garlic flavor at the end. If you are a beans lover this are the right chips for you. I personally didn't like the flavor because the beans flavor was too strong, but that same flavor was what my husband love, so I believed it depends of what you like.
Even I do not liked the flavor I thing that overall this is a good product because my family really love it
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Christina M.
Christina M.
I received a bag of these chips as part of the Sprout VoxBox from Influenster! Oh my gosh I can't put these down. I've had my fair share of different kinds of tortilla chips, and these could not be more perfect!! They are so light and crunchy (but it doesn't cut the inside of my mouth like some other brands do), and the hint of garlic is perfect! I don't have any guac or salsa right now, but these chips alone are so addicting that I can't imagine how good they'll be with dips!! I also think it's great that there are only 15 (!!) ingredients in these chips and they are all PRONOUNCEABLE!! And also, I couldn't believe these are made by the Snyder pretzel people haha. I'll definitely be buying these from now on!

***UPDATE*** Had these with hummus and salsa. Expectations exceeded :)
Francis S.
Francis S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a fan of tortilla chips so I was excited to sample a free bag of these. I wasn't impressed with the packaging making it seem like they were mostly made with beans. Corn is still the number one ingredient and the lower left of the bag specifies "bean flavor." Yeah it's there but people focus on the middle and upper packaging. That said, I still really like these. They are made with bean grit but you don't get an overwhelming flavor of the beans, garlic, or hummus. Just a nice seasoned chip. They were crunchy but not too hard. I also like that about 13 chips are 70 calories, lower than other chips usually are, and I can read (and understand!) everything on the label. I plan on buying these in the future to go with my work lunches.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
I have to say that I wish I liked these better. Food is very hard to review because everyone has different taste buds. I'm particularly not a huge fan of hummus (I KNOW! CRAZY!) so I wasn't too excited about opening these chips up when I received my voxbox. However, the flavor isn't too bad. I think the garlic is definitely strong and I would highly suggest not eating these on a first date! LOL They are a great snack if you like these flavors and want to eat something without the calories adding up so fast. I love that it's non-gmo and that there's 14g of whole grain. I don't think I'll ever purchase these, but that's just me. *I tested these products courtesy of Influenster but all opinions are my own.*
Ruthy F.
Ruthy F.
I received this product in my #SproutVoxBox, personally they were not my absolute favorite chips that I have ever eaten but my husband apparently thought that they were absolutely wonderful. He opened them almost as soon as my #SproutVoxBox came in and they were gone after two episodes of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I personally really love the flavors of garlic and hummus together, for me they could have been a bit more intense but like I said, my husband absolutely adored them. The chips themselves have a wonderful crunch, but they are not difficult to chew like some organic snacks are. My husband has been asking me where we can buy these chips. :)
Carissa B.
Carissa B.
Ozark, MO
I honestly didn't think I was going to like these chips AT ALL, but to my utter surprise I actually enjoy them quite a bit!
These came in my latest Sprout Voxbox, and I can tell you that I'm not a fan of hummus, so when I saw them I thought to myself...."It would be my luck to get a box with nasty chips in it!" Lol
Thank goodness I was wrong! They are sooo flavorful and wonderful by themselves or to use as dipping tools. I may not like hummus, but I do love garlic and beans, so that's a bonus. I'm also big into products where I can actually read and pronounce the ingredient list. I absolutely can on these. Do yourself a favor and try these out.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
I received these in my Influenster VoxBox and they are going to be a fast favorite. I brought them to a gathering at my friend's place and We all agreed that these had an excellent flavor with enough depth that they were great on their own (versus how plain boring tortilla chips are bland and need an accompaniment). It was a flavor that would work well other flavors too, and although we didn't have any dips for pairing that night I'm pretty sure that these chips would enhance all of my favorite dips. The texture was spot-on too. The next time I'm making dip for guests I will definitely seek these out.
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.
Where can these be found at? Do they have a good flavor and what kind of dip goes good with them, or are they just good by themselves?
Laura B.
Laura B.
Copiague, NY
I'm an extremely picky person but I love snacking so much. My question is are they good and worth even trying or just weird and gross?
swati s.
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Wellness Guru Expert
They sure must be healthy but are they tasty too ? I mean will the kids Love the taste?
Karen R.