BY EATSMART

Eatsmart Snacks creates snacks using the bold flavors of nature – like robust garlic! Our Garlic Hummus Three Bean Tortilla Chips are made with pinto, navy and black beans, have 14 grams of whole grains, are gluten free and made with non-GMO ingredients!

• WHERE CAN I BUY THESE!!!!!!! i have been looking everywhere for ...1 Answers
  • What stores can you find these in? I had them once and loved them...2 Answers
  • I love these! But I can't find them in store! Shipping chips hasn...1 Answers
Ariel L.
Let me just go to say that i have never tried this bag of chips before until now and it is soooo delicious. I got this product from the April Influenster voxbox for free to try out and all I can tell you is that this chip/tortilla whatever it is, is simply AMAZING! Personally I love the flavor. It might not be for some people who doesn't really like healthy chips but trust me it's that good! When I opened the box and saw it said three bean I thought to myself...eww three bean? That doesn't seem to sound good at all😦. But boy oh boy was I wrong! When I took a bite of the first tortilla I was honestly blown away. The flavor wasn't too over bearing and it tastes like something that is super healthy for you. Not the plain flavor healthy...I'm talking about the cant stop eating healthy kind! If I can find it around my area I will surely be trying other flavors😄
Lu s.
If you want a healthy snack this chips are made for you. They are made with 3 different types of beans and each serving provide 2g of fiber, 2 g of protein and 130 calories per serving to your diet. The serving size is 17 chips an amount that a normal person will eat. This chips are very crispy and ideal to eat with some dips like hummus or salsa. They have a strong beans flavor, and a light garlic flavor at the end. If you are a beans lover this are the right chips for you. I personally didn't like the flavor because the beans flavor was too strong, but that same flavor was what my husband love, so I believed it depends of what you like.
Even I do not liked the flavor I thing that overall this is a good product because my family really love it
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Christina M.
I received a bag of these chips as part of the Sprout VoxBox from Influenster! Oh my gosh I can't put these down. I've had my fair share of different kinds of tortilla chips, and these could not be more perfect!! They are so light and crunchy (but it doesn't cut the inside of my mouth like some other brands do), and the hint of garlic is perfect! I don't have any guac or salsa right now, but these chips alone are so addicting that I can't imagine how good they'll be with dips!! I also think it's great that there are only 15 (!!) ingredients in these chips and they are all PRONOUNCEABLE!! And also, I couldn't believe these are made by the Snyder pretzel people haha. I'll definitely be buying these from now on!

***UPDATE*** Had these with hummus and salsa. Expectations exceeded :)
Francis S.
I am a fan of tortilla chips so I was excited to sample a free bag of these. I wasn't impressed with the packaging making it seem like they were mostly made with beans. Corn is still the number one ingredient and the lower left of the bag specifies "bean flavor." Yeah it's there but people focus on the middle and upper packaging. That said, I still really like these. They are made with bean grit but you don't get an overwhelming flavor of the beans, garlic, or hummus. Just a nice seasoned chip. They were crunchy but not too hard. I also like that about 13 chips are 70 calories, lower than other chips usually are, and I can read (and understand!) everything on the label. I plan on buying these in the future to go with my work lunches.
Alyssa M.
I have to say that I wish I liked these better. Food is very hard to review because everyone has different taste buds. I'm particularly not a huge fan of hummus (I KNOW! CRAZY!) so I wasn't too excited about opening these chips up when I received my voxbox. However, the flavor isn't too bad. I think the garlic is definitely strong and I would highly suggest not eating these on a first date! LOL They are a great snack if you like these flavors and want to eat something without the calories adding up so fast. I love that it's non-gmo and that there's 14g of whole grain. I don't think I'll ever purchase these, but that's just me. *I tested these products courtesy of Influenster but all opinions are my own.*
Lindsay W.
I received these in my Influenster VoxBox and they are going to be a fast favorite. I brought them to a gathering at my friend's place and We all agreed that these had an excellent flavor with enough depth that they were great on their own (versus how plain boring tortilla chips are bland and need an accompaniment). It was a flavor that would work well other flavors too, and although we didn't have any dips for pairing that night I'm pretty sure that these chips would enhance all of my favorite dips. The texture was spot-on too. The next time I'm making dip for guests I will definitely seek these out.
Linny J.
In love with these chips. They're thin and extra crispy, which is exactly how I like my tortilla chips. It reminds me of the kind you get at a Mexican restaurant. They have a light garlic flavor and are made with 3 types of beans so each serving has 2g of fiber and 2g of protein! They're gluten-free and only 130 calories per serving (17 chips!). This is a great alternative to other salty snacks as they still give you the crispy, salty flavor you're craving, but have a little bit of good stuff in it too so you won't have all the guilt.
Shazuti B.
Los Angeles, CA
Got these in my Sprout Vox Box... but don't think I am being biased but these are AMAZING!!!!!!!! Generally the only chips I eat are the unhealthy ones because I feel like no healthy chips can be yummy but boy was I wrong! When I saw this in my box, I am not going to lie, I was super disappointed because I didn't think that I would like them, but I tried them out and I finished them in one sitting. So good, and now every time I go to the grocery store I am looking for these. The next ones I want to try out is the spicy one!
Cara-Marie F.
Brookhaven, GA
One word - ADDICTED! Oh my gosh I love these chips!! I'm big on chips and dip but my variation usually doesn't change from plain tortilla chips - but these chips are EXCELLENT! They chips taste exactly like their name - garlic? Check! Hummus? Check! Black, Navy, and Pinto beans? Check! I tried them for free but have kept them in regular rotation ever since. If you don't like any of the aforementioned then stay away because it is true to its flavors. But if you're not averse, definitely give them a try!
Jenny L.
Arcadia, CA
This is HANDS DOWN my favorite chip. I've never been one to even think twice about what chips to pick when it comes to a quick snack since they all taste the same to me. But ever since I got this I've gone back again and again. I think I'm at 5 bags now. These are sooooo good with some simple guacamole and not only does it taste amazing; each chip is jam packed with flavor. But they are also healthier than other chips. This is definitely a summer must have beach essential!
Kaitlynn J.
Where can these be found at? Do they have a good flavor and what kind of dip goes good with them, or are they just good by themselves?
Laura B.
Copiague, NY
I'm an extremely picky person but I love snacking so much. My question is are they good and worth even trying or just weird and gross?
Tia B.
What do these taste like and where can I get them from?
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Wellness Guru Expert
They sure must be healthy but are they tasty too ? I mean will the kids Love the taste?
Karen R.