BY EATSMART

Eatsmart Snacks creates snacks using the bold flavors of nature – like robust garlic! Our Garlic Hummus Three Bean Tortilla Chips are made with pinto, navy and black beans, have 14 grams of whole grains, are gluten free and made with non-GMO ingredients!

• WHERE CAN I BUY THESE!!!!!!! i have been looking everywhere for ...1 Answers
  • What stores can you find these in? I had them once and loved them...2 Answers
  • I love these! But I can't find them in store! Shipping chips hasn...1 Answers
Ana Milena G.
Foodie Expert

At first I thought I would not like me because I had never tried this kind of snacks but I had a chance to try, I really liked the taste can be eaten alone but are much more delicious accompanied, I loved the fact natural ingredients.
Debbie W.
Texas
This chip is wonderful. I didn't expect such flavor. My husband and I are vegan and this is just one more snack that is healthy and helps us stay on track.
Michelle D.
Foodie Expert
Another free score in my Sprout VoxBox!! I almost didn't try them because they didn't sound too good to me, but they are delicious! I will definitely be buying these!!!
Emily A.
Foodie Expert
These are SO good. The garlic flavor is not too strong and the chips are really light and crisp. They're even better eaten with hummus!
Ruthy F.
I received this product in my #SproutVoxBox, personally they were not my absolute favorite chips that I have ever eaten but my husband apparently thought that they were absolutely wonderful. He opened them almost as soon as my #SproutVoxBox came in and they were gone after two episodes of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I personally really love the flavors of garlic and hummus together, for me they could have been a bit more intense but like I said, my husband absolutely adored them. The chips themselves have a wonderful crunch, but they are not difficult to chew like some organic snacks are. My husband has been asking me where we can buy these chips. :)
Taylor R.
Novi, MI
This product is amazing! It definitely delivers everything you'd expect and more. I love how it makes me feel and I am totally hooked! You should give it a try! Yummy!
Kee Kee H.
This was amazing! I'm not really into hummus, but this is good. I'm gonna look for this in stores.
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I received this product in my #sproutvoxbox and I didn't like it as much as I would want. I love the packaging but the taste is ok. A little too blend for my taste.
Emilee H.
I received these in my voxbox, and I love them! I do wish they had a little more garlic salt flavor, but they are delicious and much better for you than normal potato chips.
Katie O.
I actually got these in a VoxBox for free to sample. They taste just like regular tortilla chips, but better. The Garlic Hummus three bean chips are such a good flavor. I didn't even need to dip them into anything. Be careful though, you may end up eating the entire bag in one sitting!
Kaitlynn J.
Where can these be found at? Do they have a good flavor and what kind of dip goes good with them, or are they just good by themselves?
Laura B.
Copiague, NY
I'm an extremely picky person but I love snacking so much. My question is are they good and worth even trying or just weird and gross?
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Wellness Guru Expert
They sure must be healthy but are they tasty too ? I mean will the kids Love the taste?
Karen R.