Add a Photo

By EATSMART SNACKS
EatSmart Snacks Tomato, Potato & Spinach Sticks Sea Salt Garden Veggie.

New look!

Bold flavors of nature.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Lockport, NY

I love these. They are healthier than a potato chip but still give you the crunch to fill your chip craving.
Katie N.
Katie N.

These are such a great low calorie snack that are so very addicting. I love these for the beach!
Emma H.
Emma H.
Sandown, NH

These are delicious. wonderful alternative to traditional potato chips. would recommend
amanda h.
amanda h.
Superior , Wi

I love these so light and taste no yummy good to snack on so much better then a chip
Diana S.
Diana S.

Most similar products are price a little higher and taste the same. These are delicious and healthy without breaking the bank!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Knoxville, TN

These are a nice alternative to potato chips. I don't think they taste much like the veggies they are supposed to, but they do taste good. I would suggest portioning them out in ziplock bags if you don't want to eat too many at once!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

These chips are pretty good nice crunchy snack if you're in the snacking mood. They aren't exactly healthy or healthier by a great deal compared to regular potato chips but good crunchy snack when you need one.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Seward, PA

A perfect Snack if i don't say so myself! Something that my daughter and i both enjoy! One of my top favorite snacks as well :) I think i enjoy them more then her but still they are sooo good.
anna c.
anna c.

My son and I snack on these when its time for snacks with a movie. They are not greasy, and not too salty. My three year old loves that they are sticks he can easily dip!
Ernesta J.
Ernesta J.

These are a wonderfully healthy replacement for chips and other salty snacks. The serving size is huge so you can end hodge wothput guilt.
Tia B.
Tia B.

What's it like? I don't know about this one

Join Now