Add a Photo

By EATSMART SNACKS
EatSmart Snacks Tomato, Potato & Spinach Sticks Sea Salt Garden Veggie.

New look!

Bold flavors of nature.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Lakewood, OH
I love veggie sticks, but these are just too compressed, they aren't airy and ceuspy, they are just crunchy and greasy. I love other versions and was thrilled to find these, these are good if you want a real veggie crunch.
Dignora G.
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
SO my bestfriend introduced these to me and I fell in love!! They are so delicious!! I never thought vegetables could taste this good! I love eating these with a huge burger or hotdog on the side!!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Knoxville, TN
These are a nice alternative to potato chips. I don't think they taste much like the veggies they are supposed to, but they do taste good. I would suggest portioning them out in ziplock bags if you don't want to eat too many at once!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
These chips are pretty good nice crunchy snack if you're in the snacking mood. They aren't exactly healthy or healthier by a great deal compared to regular potato chips but good crunchy snack when you need one.
anna c.
anna c.
My son and I snack on these when its time for snacks with a movie. They are not greasy, and not too salty. My three year old loves that they are sticks he can easily dip!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
These are very good. not much healthier than regular chips but they have a good different flavor
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Fort Lupton, CO
Veggie sticks are a healthy alternative to potato chips. They do not taste like veggies but just like a different type of potaton chip
Diana S.
Diana S.
Most similar products are price a little higher and taste the same. These are delicious and healthy without breaking the bank!
Dania T.
Dania T.
I have been eating these since I was a kid, you have to be careful with these and try not to eat the whole bag!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Seward, PA
A perfect Snack if i don't say so myself! Something that my daughter and i both enjoy! One of my top favorite snacks as well :) I think i enjoy them more then her but still they are sooo good.
Tia B.
Tia B.
What's it like? I don't know about this one
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?