BY EATSMART SNACKS

EatSmart Snacks Tomato, Potato & Spinach Sticks Sea Salt Garden Veggie.

New look!

Bold flavors of nature. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These chips are pretty good nice crunchy snack if you're in the snacking mood." in 1 review
Amber L.
Seward, PA
A perfect Snack if i don't say so myself! Something that my daughter and i both enjoy! One of my top favorite snacks as well :) I think i enjoy them more then her but still they are sooo good.
Joan F.
Trenton , NJ
Foodie Expert
Veggie sticks are the best snack to have around the house without feeling guilty for eating it its the right amount of salt and crisp as well
Diana S.
Most similar products are price a little higher and taste the same. These are delicious and healthy without breaking the bank!
anna c.
My son and I snack on these when its time for snacks with a movie. They are not greasy, and not too salty. My three year old loves that they are sticks he can easily dip!
Kimberly C.
Lockport, NY
I love these. They are healthier than a potato chip but still give you the crunch to fill your chip craving.
Kayla N.
Fort Lupton, CO
Veggie sticks are a healthy alternative to potato chips. They do not taste like veggies but just like a different type of potaton chip
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
These are very good. not much healthier than regular chips but they have a good different flavor
Emma H.
Sandown, NH
These are delicious. wonderful alternative to traditional potato chips. would recommend
Dania T.
I have been eating these since I was a kid, you have to be careful with these and try not to eat the whole bag!
Veronica L.
Houston
There are many variations and brands of these out there. I gave them a try and live them. They are so flavorful and my kids like them aswell.
Tia B.
What's it like? I don't know about this one
Nur A.
Foodie Expert
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?