Add a Photo

By EATSMART SNACKS
EatSmart Snacks Tomato, Potato & Spinach Sticks Sea Salt Garden Veggie.

New look!

Bold flavors of nature.
Katie N.
Katie N.

These are such a great low calorie snack that are so very addicting. I love these for the beach!
Emma H.
Emma H.
Sandown, NH

These are delicious. wonderful alternative to traditional potato chips. would recommend
amanda h.
amanda h.
Superior , Wi

I love these so light and taste no yummy good to snack on so much better then a chip
Laura R.
Laura R.

These are pretty good. they have a hint of salt and they are made with oil and are a great alternative to potatoe chips
Diana S.
Diana S.

Most similar products are price a little higher and taste the same. These are delicious and healthy without breaking the bank!
Dania T.
Dania T.

I have been eating these since I was a kid, you have to be careful with these and try not to eat the whole bag!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Seward, PA

A perfect Snack if i don't say so myself! Something that my daughter and i both enjoy! One of my top favorite snacks as well :) I think i enjoy them more then her but still they are sooo good.
Ernesta J.
Ernesta J.

These are a wonderfully healthy replacement for chips and other salty snacks. The serving size is huge so you can end hodge wothput guilt.
anna c.
anna c.

My son and I snack on these when its time for snacks with a movie. They are not greasy, and not too salty. My three year old loves that they are sticks he can easily dip!
Dignora G.
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL

SO my bestfriend introduced these to me and I fell in love!! They are so delicious!! I never thought vegetables could taste this good! I love eating these with a huge burger or hotdog on the side!!
Tia B.
Tia B.

What's it like? I don't know about this one
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?

Join Now