BY EATSMART SNACKS

EatSmart Snacks Tomato, Potato & Spinach Sticks Sea Salt Garden Veggie.

New look!

Bold flavors of nature. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "These chips are pretty good nice crunchy snack if you're in the snacking mood." in 1 review
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Foodie Expert
Great simple snack to replace potato chips and the like. I like these over generic brand veggie sticks because they're a little crunchier and actually taste more like veggies (as opposed to cardboard!) That being said I'm sure there are better veggie sticks/ chips out there but these are pretty decent given their low price.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Staten Island, NY
I love these! They're great when you're in the mood for a crunchy snack! I love the sea salt added to them and I like how each color kind a have a slightly different taste but they go well together, I would definitely consider these for you to try out!
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
West liberty , KY
Foodie Expert
Worst #blackfriday gift ever. My dog wouldn't even eat one so that says a lot. Kinda tasted like fries but didn't last long.
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite veggie chips. healthy and light and easy for on the go. perfect with some organic turkey for lunch.
Kaeleigh L.
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
Oh so delicious. The texture is awesome, the flavor is awesome but I'm still not convinced that they are healthy.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Lockport, NY
I love these. They are healthier than a potato chip but still give you the crunch to fill your chip craving.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Foodie Expert
These are such a great low calorie snack that are so very addicting. I love these for the beach!
Emma H.
Emma H.
Sandown, NH
These are delicious. wonderful alternative to traditional potato chips. would recommend
amanda h.
amanda h.
Superior, WI
Foodie Expert
I love these so light and taste no yummy good to snack on so much better then a chip
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Houston
There are many variations and brands of these out there. I gave them a try and live them. They are so flavorful and my kids like them aswell.
Tia B.
Tia B.
What's it like? I don't know about this one
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?