Add a Photo

By EATSMART SNACKS
EatSmart Snacks Tomato, Potato & Spinach Sticks Sea Salt Garden Veggie.

New look!

Bold flavors of nature.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Great simple snack to replace potato chips and the like. I like these over generic brand veggie sticks because they're a little crunchier and actually taste more like veggies (as opposed to cardboard!) That being said I'm sure there are better veggie sticks/ chips out there but these are pretty decent given their low price.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Staten Island, NY

I love these! They're great when you're in the mood for a crunchy snack! I love the sea salt added to them and I like how each color kind a have a slightly different taste but they go well together, I would definitely consider these for you to try out!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Lakewood, OH

I love veggie sticks, but these are just too compressed, they aren't airy and ceuspy, they are just crunchy and greasy. I love other versions and was thrilled to find these, these are good if you want a real veggie crunch.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

These are perfect with hummus. I love taking them with me when I have a busy day to snack on. They taste delicious and I love anything with sea salt.
Joan F.
Joan F.
Trenton, NJ

Veggie sticks are the best snack to have around the house without feeling guilty for eating it its the right amount of salt and crisp as well
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Langley, KY

Worst #blackfriday gift ever. My dog wouldn't even eat one so that says a lot. Kinda tasted like fries but didn't last long.
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX

These are my favorite veggie chips. healthy and light and easy for on the go. perfect with some organic turkey for lunch.
Laura R.
Laura R.

These are pretty good. they have a hint of salt and they are made with oil and are a great alternative to potatoe chips
Kaeleigh L.
Kaeleigh L.
Altamonte Spg, FL

Oh so delicious. The texture is awesome, the flavor is awesome but I'm still not convinced that they are healthy.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.

A delicious crunchie veggie snack stick. Amazing that while snacking you are eating tomato, potato and spinach.
Tia B.
Tia B.

What's it like? I don't know about this one
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?

Join Now