BY EATSMART SNACKS

EatSmart Snacks Tomato, Potato & Spinach Sticks Sea Salt Garden Veggie.

New look!

Bold flavors of nature. see more...

• What's it like? I don't know about this one1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "These chips are pretty good nice crunchy snack if you're in the snacking mood." in 1 review
Stephanie L.
Great simple snack to replace potato chips and the like. I like these over generic brand veggie sticks because they're a little crunchier and actually taste more like veggies (as opposed to cardboard!) That being said I'm sure there are better veggie sticks/ chips out there but these are pretty decent given their low price.
Brianna B.
Staten Island, NY
I love these! They're great when you're in the mood for a crunchy snack! I love the sea salt added to them and I like how each color kind a have a slightly different taste but they go well together, I would definitely consider these for you to try out!
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
I love veggie sticks, but these are just too compressed, they aren't airy and ceuspy, they are just crunchy and greasy. I love other versions and was thrilled to find these, these are good if you want a real veggie crunch.
Mayra R.
These chips are pretty good nice crunchy snack if you're in the snacking mood. They aren't exactly healthy or healthier by a great deal compared to regular potato chips but good crunchy snack when you need one.
Christina G.
Knoxville, TN
These are a nice alternative to potato chips. I don't think they taste much like the veggies they are supposed to, but they do taste good. I would suggest portioning them out in ziplock bags if you don't want to eat too many at once!
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
SO my bestfriend introduced these to me and I fell in love!! They are so delicious!! I never thought vegetables could taste this good! I love eating these with a huge burger or hotdog on the side!!
Amber L.
Seward, PA
A perfect Snack if i don't say so myself! Something that my daughter and i both enjoy! One of my top favorite snacks as well :) I think i enjoy them more then her but still they are sooo good.
anna c.
My son and I snack on these when its time for snacks with a movie. They are not greasy, and not too salty. My three year old loves that they are sticks he can easily dip!
Joan F.
Trenton , NJ
Veggie sticks are the best snack to have around the house without feeling guilty for eating it its the right amount of salt and crisp as well
Veronica L.
Houston
There are many variations and brands of these out there. I gave them a try and live them. They are so flavorful and my kids like them aswell.
Tia B.
What's it like? I don't know about this one