Eatsmart Naturals Garden Veggie Crisps uploaded by Aydin A.

BY EATSMART NATURALS

• How good do these taste? Are they worth the price...Be the first to answer!
  • The flavor its so oily? or you don't feel the flavor of oil¿1 Answers
  • I love veggie chips, but sometimes they have weird flavors in the...1 Answers
Eatsmart Naturals Garden Veggie Crisps
  • "Veggie chips aren't really that much better for you than regular potato chips, but they are super delicious and somewhat healthy!" in 5 reviews
  • "I know these aren't really much more healthy than regular chips, but I like the texture and the crunch and the fact that they aren't greasy and overly salted. " in 5 reviews
Layne W.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
My kids and I,love these chips! They also come in veggie straws which are just as good. this is our favorite snacknto take to the beach, you don't feel all weighed down after eating them. I buy them at Publix but have seen them.at Target as well. Worth a try!
Makala L.
Makala L.
Ranger, WV
I've never tried these but my cousin lives by them! She says they are very healthy and a good snack! Definitely want to try them.
Aydin A.
Aydin A.
Foodie Expert
I like that it is natural and It tastes ok but just a bit too bland for me. I like that it is only 100 calories per pack.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Roseville, CA
Foodie Expert
Compared to others on the market I've found these to be pricey, however the taste is delicious and is a great alternative to fatty snacks. Its very similar to the straw or stick version you will see at most any major or minor marketplace!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Forest Hill, MD
Love these! Just enough crunch. I was eating Veggie Straws but I feel like the shape & thickness of their chips is a lot more satisfying.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
These are a great substitute for regular chips. Less grease and salt, with all the crunch.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
These are delicious non-greasy snack that tastes great and is better for you. I have to buy three bags at a time of the chips or the veggie sticks and they are gone that first day!
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
Foodie Expert
Llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Chelsie R.
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these chips. They are great for snacking and have a really good flavor unlike the leading brands. They aren't too salty and have the perfect crunch.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I would love an alternative flavor but same texture and type, perhaps sweet potato, taro or purple potato-any one seen new flavors?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Do these taste similar to the veggie straws?
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Essexville, MI
Do they sell this brand in the local grocery stores or just Health Food stores?
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
Where can I buy these? They sound really good!
Cita V.
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Foodie Expert
I have not been able to find them at albertsons but I was able to find them at grocery outlet and trade joes!