Eatsmart Naturals Garden Veggie Crisps uploaded by Aydin A.

BY EATSMART NATURALS

• How good do these taste? Are they worth the price... Be the first to answer!
  • The flavor its so oily? or you don't feel the flavor of oil¿1 Answers
  • I love veggie chips, but sometimes they have weird flavors in the...1 Answers
Eatsmart Naturals Garden Veggie Crisps
  • "Veggie chips aren't really that much better for you than regular potato chips, but they are super delicious and somewhat healthy!" in 5 reviews
  • "I know these aren't really much more healthy than regular chips, but I like the texture and the crunch and the fact that they aren't greasy and overly salted. " in 5 reviews
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
My kids and I,love these chips! They also come in veggie straws which are just as good. this is our favorite snacknto take to the beach, you don't feel all weighed down after eating them. I buy them at Publix but have seen them.at Target as well. Worth a try!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
My family LOVES these chips!! I'm addicted to them myself. They are so light, but crunchy and have a really great flavor. I feel a little better putting these in my kids lunches rather than regular potato chips.
Samantha L.
Roseville, CA
Compared to others on the market I've found these to be pricey, however the taste is delicious and is a great alternative to fatty snacks. Its very similar to the straw or stick version you will see at most any major or minor marketplace!
Jami C.
Minneapolis, MN
These are so addicting! I bought them in bulk usually and have a very satisfying crunch to them. The only downside is the pricing. They are a little more costly then other snacks I see on the market.
Monica G.
These are great if you are craving a salty snack! It's healthier to eat these than a bag of regular potato chips. The taste is very satisfying. I could eat a whole bag by myself! So good!
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
These are delicious non-greasy snack that tastes great and is better for you. I have to buy three bags at a time of the chips or the veggie sticks and they are gone that first day!
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC
These crispy chips are so yummy to eat! I like to eat them as a snack whenever I can in the evenings. I also like to dip them in an organic sauce that I make. They are fun to eat!
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
Sometimes it's really hard to get my kids to eat healthy snacks and they love these. They havr a great taste and are nice and crisp. This is a great alternative to chips .
anna c.
I bought these as a healthier alternative to potato chips. While they do not have much flavor, they still have a nice taste to them and you still get the satisfying crunch that potato chips give you but without the all the fat and sodium!
nicole g.
Everett, MA
These are delicious. I have tried the All-Veggie vegetable chips in the past and while they are good, I find these chips to be better in taste and better for you healthwise.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I would love an alternative flavor but same texture and type, perhaps sweet potato, taro or purple potato-any one seen new flavors?
Hannah D.
Do these taste similar to the veggie straws?
Lydia C.
Essexville, MI
Do they sell this brand in the local grocery stores or just Health Food stores?
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
Where can I buy these? They sound really good!
Diana T.
Spring, TX
The flavor its so oily? or you don't feel the flavor of oil¿