Eaton 360 Boric Acid Puffer Bottle 16 oz.  - Pack of 12 uploaded by Amy M.
Eaton 360 Boric Acid Puffer Bottle 16 oz.  - Pack of 12

Eaton 360 Boric Acid Puffer Bottle 16 oz. - Pack of 12

BY NONE

Generous 16 oz, bottle, Controls roaches, palmetto bugs, ants, silverfish, and fleas, This low hazard boric acid dust is processed from borax, a naturally occurring substance widely distributed in the environment, Easy to use, economical, see more...

• Has anyone ever used it for roaches? I heard it works rea...1 Answers
Eaton 360 Boric Acid Puffer Bottle 16 oz.  - Pack of 12
Eaton 360 Boric Acid Puffer Bottle 16 oz. - Pack of 12
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
Boric Acid, Puffer Bottle InsecticidesCrawling InsectsMultiple Varieties1NNX2 kills ants, roaches, crickets, and spiders. Exempt from EPA registration. 2HZB1 kills roaches, ants, mosquitoes, carpenter ants, spiders, crickets, centipedes, fleas, and ticks. Cypermethrin formula makes up to 2 gal. for indoor/outdoor use with pump sprayer. 3HVA6 kills roaches, crickets, spiders, ants, and fleas. RTU pyrethorid-based spray has 16-wk. residual killing properties. 2HZA9 kills German roaches for 12 mo. Also kills ants, ticks, termites, palmetto bugs, carpenter ants, Asian lady beetles, and box elder beetles. 5PTT0 and 5PTT1 kill cockroaches, ants, fleas, and palmetto bugs.
Emily S.
Pittsburg, KS
I've never had roaches, but this product was under my sink when i moved into my apartment. Obviously it works? I don't know if the people that had my apartment before me used it to get rid of a problem or if it was preventative. Either way, I've kept using it since it was there. No buggies here!
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Used this in a mixture recommended at hardware store to keep ants away. Poisonous tho to humans and be on watch if you have small kids around the house. It didn't work as well as we had hoped.
Kerry P.
Atlanta, GA
Has anyone ever used it for roaches? I heard it works really well.