Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealEATING WELL
EatingWell Creamy Pesto Chicken Frozen Prepared Meal - 10oz

EatingWell Creamy Pesto Chicken Frozen Prepared Meal - 10oz

by EATING WELL

We're so proud of this beautiful entree we want you to see it right in the box!• Vacuum sealing locks out oxygen to maintain freshness.• Fresh-Seal™ film material is food safe and easy to remove after cooking.• Individually hand-plated

Is anyone learning any new recipes?
Start your review of EatingWell Creamy Pesto Chicken Frozen Prepared Meal - 10oz!
Bobbie C.
Moore, OK
This dish is absolutely delicious for my taste, I have not had any frozen meal taste so fresh and tasty like this Eating well brand
Jennifer M.
Jasper, AL
EatingWell Creamy Pesto Chicken Frozen Prepared Meal - 10oz uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very delicious and fresh tasting, this picture is literally it out of the microwave. My favorite in this line of dinners, the pesto and veggies balance out.
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
Eating well recipe magazine is well liked at our house. We read it cover to cover and what I’d like about eating well Magazine is that it has picture contents.... in categories, like appetizers, side dishes, main dishes etc. and they’re right inside the Cover page, so you don’t have to go looking for them through the magazine. 😇
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
EatingWell Creamy Pesto Chicken Frozen Prepared Meal - 10oz uploaded by Taylor S.
As far as frozen meals go, I enjoy the veggies in this brands meals the most. It feels the healthiest and when the food is done cooking it actually looks real, not like it was freeze dried it all or left it in the freezer for months. One of my only complaint is that I wish the balls were made of some sort of cardboard like other frozen meals. This would make me less worried about toxins from the plastic it would also be better for the environment. Additionally, I often find myself adding salt to this product Which only increases the early high sodium content of frozen meals. All in all I do like this meal though. I would recommend somebody try this or try the brand. I will be buying again
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
EatingWell Creamy Pesto Chicken Frozen Prepared Meal - 10oz uploaded by Amber M.
This blew my mind! Yes, it was pricey for a frozen meal, but it is resuraunt style tasting. I absolutely love how convenient these are!
Madison L.
I saw this brand the other day in the grocery store and I have not seen it before. I decided to get it and try it out. I am so happy I decided to try it out. I am absolutely in love with the flavor and how quick and easy it is to cook
Joy N.
Rio Rancho, NM
Recently I was shopping at my local grocery store for quick, healthy as possible, frozem meals since I am very busy and don't have much time to prepare home cooked meals on a regular basis. I had not noticed these particular meals before but DID notice how they were almost sold out. That was a strong indicator to me that they must be good...so I purchased three different varieties to try, and I am sooo glad I did! They are fantastically tasty! My ONLY complaint is that the serving sizes are fairly small (this is why I give it 4 stars instead of 5) and consequently they don't feel me up. It helps that I pair it with a slice of toasted sourdough bread. I like their packaging; it allows you to see the food, so you partially know what to expect. The 'Creamy Pesto Chicken' is a winner!
Mel D.
Orlando, FL
I eat this pretty often. Purchased multiple times. I love the recipe for this. It has more flavor than I was expecting. I think it is a good value. I like the packs. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Katelynne H.
Appleton, WI
Overall, this was a good, quick meal option. It tastes good, and I was particularly impressed by how good the chicken was. I do wish the meal as a whole had a little more flavor, but it still tasted very good. Though it takes a little longer than other microwave meals, it cooked thoroughly and evenly. It isn't a big serving, but I think the price is fair for the quality.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
EatingWell Creamy Pesto Chicken Frozen Prepared Meal - 10oz uploaded by Dianne R.
The colors of the actual product are not as vibrant as on the box. The overall palette is sad. Everything is more or less beige with a little muted green and red thrown in. I got the impression from the box that there would be a lot of veggies but there were not. The texture of the zucchini and red peppers is a bit slimy and chewy. The orzo pasta is overdone and gummy. The chicken is a little on the dry side but plentiful and has a good garlic and basil flavor. The sauce was tasty but not as abundant as on the box. Despite its flaws, it is a better option than some frozen meals. It contains 22 grams of protein. There are no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors and the chicken was raised without antibiotics. It contains 1 cup of vegetables. As most frozen dinners are meat and potato heavy and throw in a smattering of veggies as an afterthought, I appreciate the quantity in this dinner. The dullness of the meal is off putting and does not make it an enjoyable experience. I would purchase this dinner again but it is not one of my favorites. I would buy it when I was wanting something high in protein and veggies.