Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealEATING WELL
EatingWell Chicken & Wild Rice Stroganoff Frozen Prepared Meal - 10oz

EatingWell Chicken & Wild Rice Stroganoff Frozen Prepared Meal - 10oz

by EATING WELL

We're so proud of this beautiful entree-we want you to see it right in the box!• Vacuum sealing locks out oxygen to maintain freshness• Fresh-Seal™ film material is food safe and easy to remove after cooking• Individually hand-plated.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EatingWell Chicken & Wild Rice Stroganoff Frozen Prepared Meal - 10oz!
Bobbie C.
Moore, OK
It's not too bad, has a very good flavor, a tad bit dry but I think I just need to shorten the cook time or add some butter to help keep it moiste
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,352 reviews
EatingWell Chicken & Wild Rice Stroganoff Frozen Prepared Meal - 10oz uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Kroger
This chicken and wild rice stroganoff is delicious. It contains white meat chicken, creamy mushroom sauce, while grain white rice, Brussels sprouts and carrots. Gluten free, no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors, 21g if protein and 1cup of veggies. This was a delicious meal perfect for a quick bit while working at the office
Autumn B.
Dayton, OH
SO GOOD. I’ve eaten this one SO many times. Everything in this is delicious. I LOVE the brussel sprouts the most!
Jennifer M.
Jasper, AL
I love this one, it is creamy and flavorful and very well seasoned. I love the portions, and the picture of the food is actually the food, wrapped up, it is hard to find in my area but when I do I stock up!! It's delicious and healthy and gluten free.
Sierra E.
W Valley City, UT
One of the best TV dinners I’ve ever had! It honestly is the reason that I like brussel sprouts now. It’s convenient and easy to cook which is nice when you need a quick meal that tastes delicious too!
Tabatha H.
Jasper
Purchased at: Walmart
I was apprehensive about this because of the chicken. Today I had it for lunch and almost talked myself out of eating it. This was my first time having it and bought it on a whim. This is amazing! Has great flavor, the chicken is real chicken. I told everyone at lunch about it and even let some try it! I will definitely buy this again and try the others from this brand!

Looking for your answer?