BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

1 Year, 6 issues - Discover an entirely new kind of food magazine - EatingWell Magazine - an intelligent ally for these times of unprecedented change in the ways we eat and think about food. EatingWell magazine will give you it all - nutrition facts you can put to use immediately, clear writing, dazzling photography, and a wealth of delicious, healthful recipes that you will use time and time again. see more...

Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Bookworm Expert
I like this magazine. always looking for healthy meals to make. It has really interesting articles. It gives great ideas in how to keep
healthy and which foods are the healthiest. I recommend it. Is really interesting a great to read. It is a must read
Amy B.
Rocklin, CA
Bookworm Expert
This is a great monthly reference for a foodie who is still trying to be health conscious. I have found some great inventive combinations of foods as well as thoughtful calorie reducing and nutrition inducing twists on recipes. These aren't your mom's recipes.
Michelle N.
I Love this magazine! Every issue has many different recipes - and some are even thematic! I love that it tells me many things to do with one ingredient, and the recipes are always healthy.
Alycia M.
New Castle, PA
I like this magazine. I have read it a couple of times. I enjoy the health tips and the good healthy recipes in it. It is a magazine that I enjoy and would read it again.
Crystal  C.
Auburn, WA
This is one of my favorite magazines. Lots of yummy recipes that are healthy and unique. Always has really interesting articles related to food and health too.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I just got a 5$ subscription to this for a year that was a amazing price and ive read it before there is a ton of recipes and healthy tips in there
Melissa T.
San Francisco, CA
Ive purchase the monthly subscription but I find it easier to go to a local store and get it. has good ways to getting healthy. Very helpful tips
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
I love this magazine. This magazine has multiple stories and products that are very interesting and only available in eating well.
Melissa T.
San Francisco, CA
What do your think of the healthy life style this magazine contains?
Jessica T.
I love this magazine. Its so informative about health and food. I really enjoy reading it. I'm sad my subscription ended :(