BY EATING WELL

We're so proud of this beautiful entree we want you to see it right in the box!• Vacuum sealing locks out oxygen to maintain freshness.• Fresh-Seal™ film material is food safe and easy to remove after cooking.• Individually hand-plated see more...

Joy N.
Joy N.
Rio Rancho, NM
Recently I was shopping at my local grocery store for quick, healthy as possible, frozem meals since I am very busy and don't have much time to prepare home cooked meals on a regular basis. I had not noticed these particular meals before but DID notice how they were almost sold out. That was a strong indicator to me that they must be good...so I purchased three different varieties to try, and I am sooo glad I did! They are fantastically tasty! My ONLY complaint is that the serving sizes are fairly small (this is why I give it 4 stars instead of 5) and consequently they don't feel me up. It helps that I pair it with a slice of toasted sourdough bread. I like their packaging; it allows you to see the food, so you partially know what to expect. The 'Creamy Pesto Chicken' is a winner!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I tried this one and i didn't care for the rice or veggies but the chicken and the sauce was pretty good. Tender bites
Madison L.
Madison L.
I saw this brand the other day in the grocery store and I have not seen it before. I decided to get it and try it out. I am so happy I decided to try it out. I am absolutely in love with the flavor and how quick and easy it is to cook