Eating Well™ Creamy Pesto Chicken 10 oz. Box uploaded by Dianne R.Eating Well™ Creamy Pesto Chicken 10 oz. Box uploaded by Amber M.

BY EATING WELL

We're so proud of this beautiful entree we want you to see it right in the box!• Vacuum sealing locks out oxygen to maintain freshness.• Fresh-Seal™ film material is food safe and easy to remove after cooking.• Individually hand-plated see more...

Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
The colors of the actual product are not as vibrant as on the box. The overall palette is sad. Everything is more or less beige with a little muted green and red thrown in. I got the impression from the box that there would be a lot of veggies but there were not. The texture of the zucchini and red peppers is a bit slimy and chewy. The orzo pasta is overdone and gummy. The chicken is a little on the dry side but plentiful and has a good garlic and basil flavor. The sauce was tasty but not as abundant as on the box.

Despite its flaws, it is a better option than some frozen meals. It contains 22 grams of protein. There are no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors and the chicken was raised without antibiotics. It contains 1 cup of vegetables. As most frozen dinners are meat and potato heavy and throw in a smattering of veggies as an afterthought, I appreciate the quantity in this dinner. The dullness of the meal is off putting and does not make it an enjoyable experience.

I would purchase this dinner again but it is not one of my favorites. I would buy it when I was wanting something high in protein and veggies.
Joy N.
Rio Rancho, NM
Recently I was shopping at my local grocery store for quick, healthy as possible, frozem meals since I am very busy and don't have much time to prepare home cooked meals on a regular basis. I had not noticed these particular meals before but DID notice how they were almost sold out. That was a strong indicator to me that they must be good...so I purchased three different varieties to try, and I am sooo glad I did! They are fantastically tasty! My ONLY complaint is that the serving sizes are fairly small (this is why I give it 4 stars instead of 5) and consequently they don't feel me up. It helps that I pair it with a slice of toasted sourdough bread. I like their packaging; it allows you to see the food, so you partially know what to expect. The 'Creamy Pesto Chicken' is a winner!
Madison L.
I saw this brand the other day in the grocery store and I have not seen it before. I decided to get it and try it out. I am so happy I decided to try it out. I am absolutely in love with the flavor and how quick and easy it is to cook
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This blew my mind! Yes, it was pricey for a frozen meal, but it is resuraunt style tasting. I absolutely love how convenient these are!
Jennifer M.
I tried this one and i didn't care for the rice or veggies but the chicken and the sauce was pretty good. Tender bites
Leslie T.
Some really great recipes in this magazine. Lots of different ethnic foods. A lot of flavor and very healthy.
Alonso E.
Miami
I loved this very good product actually one of the best I have ever tested from this brand simply me