Eating Well™ Cherry Port Pork

by EATING WELL

We're so proud of this beautiful entree-we want you to see it right in the box!• Vacuum sealing locks out oxygen to maintain freshness• Fresh-Seal™ film material is food safe and easy to remove after cooking• Individually hand-plated.

Does anyone know what the best variety is?
Does anyone know what the best variety is?
Start your review of Eating Well™ Cherry Port Pork!
Samantha B.
Catonsville, MD
Eating Well™ Cherry Port Pork uploaded by Samantha B.
Eating Well™ Cherry Port Pork uploaded by Samantha B.
I was really excited to try this new line since it’s hard to find gluten free frozen entrees that aren’t expensive or loaded with fat. I was disappointing though. The name is enticing and I love the see thru packaging. It looked fresh and appealing. But the flavor is lacking, a lot. I was excited the sodium wasn’t too high and now I know why. It needed salt and the flavors overall were bland. I did not taste the cherry at all. The sauce just tasted like a bland stir fry. I liked that it wasn’t overly garlicky but it needed something more.
Bobbie C.
Moore, OK
I didn't like anything about the flavor of this dish, I am not sure exactly what it was but to me this is nasty tasting
Brooke H.
Lawrenceville, GA
For a frozen, healthy meal this was extremely delicious. The food tastes fresh and heated well. In that aspect, I would give this 5 stars. However, if you have a bigger appetite, this isn't for you. The package makes it look like it has more food than there is. I'm a skinny girl and could easily eat two, if not three, at one time. So you lose the benefit of it being less than 300 calories since you'll have to snack all night long... Overall, it was very good, though. If it were on sale, I'd consider buying it again.
Daniel S.
Awesome! I don't understand how other reviewers could say this meal doesn't have enough flavor. For a frozen dinner this meal was rich in flavor and taste great. I wish the sodium was lower though.
Jennifer D.
Santa Rosa Beach
I was quite unimpressed with the amount of food in the tray. It only has 280 calories, because there is nothing inside. There is certainly no pork inside, so I am not sure where I will get 15g of protein. I am a big fan of well made and presented frozen entrees, but this one is lacking all the way around. The flavor of what was in there was good, however it was more like a vegetarian and potato meal. Save your money or choose something else.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
Eating Well™ Cherry Port Pork uploaded by Amber M.
Ohh, my goodness! This tastes like it's fresh! It is so good and Spivey. These are expensive, bit very much worth the price! I really did enjoy this dish, but the meat was a tad bit chewy, but I mean, what do you expect when the product has been frozen for months already!?
Jennifer M.
Eating Well™ Cherry Port Pork uploaded by Jennifer M.
Eating Well™ Cherry Port Pork uploaded by Jennifer M.
So this looked really good in the package so i decided to give it a try. After microwaving lunch, it didn't look so good but the flavor was tasty. I hope there are fans out there for this but I am not one of them. I have tried others and this is the best so far.
Autumn B.
Dayton, OH
So delicious, good balance of veggies & meats. Slightly tangy. Really good for lunch!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...