BY EAT WELL ENJOY LIFE

Eat Well Enjoy Life® Spicy yellow lentil hummus.
With sunflower seeds and apricot.
... a wow flavor experience.
Medium-hot.
Gluten free. see more...

• Hey guys I've tasted the original hummus flavor I liked i...2 Answers
Aryn L.
Yum, this hummus is the best. It's smooth and spicy, and the flavor is so unique. While it's great with pretzels, chips and veggies..this is the only hummus that I absolutely love to use as a sandwich spread because of the bold flavor. It also has little pieces of red pepper and apricot! So good.
Jennifer R.
One of my favorite hummus to buy. Since it is made with lentils it has a different texture and taste. The middle has a fresh topping of nuts and fruits. I really enjoy this brand and flavor. I buy this once a week. Great with gluten free crackers or carrots and celery.
Cassandra W.
This is my favorite brand of hummus ever! This has a slight spicy kick to it, but I sometimes kick it up another notch with a drizzle of hot sauce. It's great on tortilla chips, vegetables, and pretzel chips. It also works great as a spread on sandwiches.
Angie Z.
YES FIVE STARS BEST HUMMUS. This is on the pricier side so I never get it unless it's BOGO, but it's my favorite hummus and surprise its base is lentils. Get it, it'll change you, and it goes with more than just raw veggies. It's also a great spread, super flavorful, and the spiciness is a nice kick.
Melissa P.
Coral Springs, FL
Eat well enjoy life makes the BEST hummus! Who knew that using alternative beans can be so great? I used to be all about the traditional chickpea, but not anymore. This one and the edamame hummus is my jam. This one has just enough kick... if you don't like spicy you might think it's too much. I have a very high tolerance of spicy food and find it to be very mild.
Jordan A.
Edmond, OK
I just love Hummus! The flavor is just extraordinary and it is a nice little snack. I love the different varieties and flavors that they have and everyone in my family loves it so much that now it is a staple in our household, we buy it weekly.
Ashley D.
I love this brand and the unique flavors they have come up with. This product is healthier than regular hummus and is a nice switch when snacking on the same thing day after day. The texture is different, but very tasty!
Amanda F.
BELFAST, ME
This is probably my favorite hummus that can be found in grocery stores. It's a little spicy, not too spicy. It's great on top of taco salads, which I make with kale. It's delicious!
Charity J.
This hummus is absolutely delicious, and incredibly healthy! It makes a great snack paired with veggies or chips. Would Definitely recommend this to anyone!
carmen d.
Inglewood, CA
Amazing! With all the craze around hummus and the different variations of ot, this brand definitely makes it well!
Damira S.
Hey guys I've tasted the original hummus flavor I liked it and thought it would taste better with a special flavor how is this one?