Eat Smart Brussels Sprouts uploaded by Sierra S.

BY EAT SMART

Fresh cut.
Eat Smart®.
Brussels sprouts.
Serves 11.
Breathe Way®.
Extends Freshness Naturally®.
High in antioxidant Vitamin C.
Preservative free.
To freeze. See other side. see more...

Lisa K.
I love Brussels sprouts but don’t love the prep work so much. This product helps me enjoy one of my all time favorite veggies without the hassle. They are always fresh and delicious. They are perfect for my fall staple soup with fresh ground andouille sausage and red potatoes. Yum!!!
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
I use the shredded Brussels sprouts and these guys are amazing! I cook them with a little bit of red wine vinegar and soy sauce and any type of meat I have leftover in the fridge. Add some garlic and bacon and you have a fantastic meal that’s just thrown together in minutes. I keep this on hand all the time. They’re available at any grocery store I go to so it’s easy and convenient.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
My favorite vegetable just so happens to be one of our Thanksgiving traditional sides. Super healthy and delicious. Each year we switch the recipe up. Around this time they're usually on sale. I highly recommend them to everyone!
Caitlyn H.
Quesnel , BC
Easily one of my favorite holiday vegetables! So yummy and nutritious, as a child I called them baby cabbage. Great price and good quality product every time!
Amber A.
Ashland, KY
I've been on a Brussels kick lately and ate some frozen who's which I thought were pretty tasty. Are these bettter than the frozen and closer to fresh tasting?
Armando A.
I need to cook the Brussels sprouts or I can eat them raw because it's the first time I cook them?
Armando A.