BY EAT NATURAL

A bar of nuts and fruit with... Almonds Apricots and a Yoghurt Coating ...and nothing dodgy. Loads of good, wholesome stuff...no artificial colors or flavors and no preservatives. A Luxurious bar full of premium quality ingredients...and nothing else. Cholesterol Free Gluten Free No Artificial Colors or Flavors Free from GM Ingredients Suitable for Vegetarians see more...

Jennifer D.
Newport News, VA
Here's a list of things I don't like: almonds, yogurt, apricots, dried fruits of any kind. Yet, this bar was AMAZING. I received it in my November Love with Food monthly snack subscription. The coconut shreds really pulled the whole bar together. The honey was a perfect sweetener. The yogurt didn't taste weird and stale, like many "yogurt coated" items tend to taste. Honestly, if I saw this in the store, I'd avoid it, because the yogurt coating was an unexpected tan color - clearly because honey was added to sweeten it, but it doesn't say that on the bar anywhere, unless you read the ingredients. It's really an impressive bar overall, but that won't sell to anyone but health nuts if they don't improve the packaging!
Antara G.
This bar is so yummy! Though it has quite a few sugars, it's great for a pre-workout snack or an on-the-go breakfast. I enjoy all the Eat Natural bars, and this is one of my favorites
Claire J.
BANGOR (BT20 5AA - BT20 5ZZ), BANGOR (BT20 5AA - BT20 5ZZ)
I'm struggling to eat at the minute due to medication these are giving me enough energy to get through th day without feeling iller than I am. They taste good and are so easy to carry with me I buy them by the box load they are that good!.
cheyenne j.
vilvoorde
when you have an gluten allergy it is not easy to find snack like these. hey have a great taste, they not to small or overly big. and the price is right for what you get i like the yoghurt coat on it it just fits perfectly with the apricot it's great for breakfast and al a snack.
Farhana S.
Even though it's a bit high in sugar this bar is a perfect breakfast snack for anyone ! I have tried it and loved it
Sammi B.
Warwick
I have only tried the popcorn and peanut one but it was yummy! I'm going to be trying the others for definite!
Sarah B.
What do you think of these? Where can I purchase them?
S. W.