EasyLiner Brand Clear Classic 11 In x 17 In Shelf Liner, Clear (2 pk)

EasyLiner Brand Clear Classic 11 In. x 17 In. Shelf Liner, Clear (2 pk)

EasyLiner Brand Clear Classic 11 In. x 17 In. Shelf Liner, Clear (2 pk):Keep refrigerators clean, dry, and free of spills, stains, and scratches with clear, textured-surface Duck Brand Clear Classic Easy Liner Crisper Drawer Liner, and keep surfaces clean and dry.Helps keep refrigerator crisper drawers clean and free of spills and stainsEasy to install, remove, and replaceFits most standard refrigerator drawers, and can be cut to fit othersDurable and easy to wipe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EasyLiner Brand Clear Classic 11 In. x 17 In. Shelf Liner, Clear (2 pk)!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus, OH
I think I need some directions for this product? I don’t think it’s working, but I need to see the directions to make sure. The picture show that it was going to come in a bundle, but I only received two. I hate when the product doesn’t look like what’s in the picture. But, whatever. To be continued…

Looking for your answer?