Easydew EX DW-EGF Derma Oneshot Ampoule

by Easydew EX

This concentrated ampoule packs a one-two punch, tackling both wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. It contains 1ppm of EGF, a protein that promotes cell regeneration to target signs of aging and brighten skin on the cellular level.

Easydew EX contains the highest purity of EGF known in the market, so you can be sure you’re effectively targeting wrinkles and dark spots with each application.

Additional ingredients like niacinamide and hyaluronic acid help to promote a more hydrated and plumper complexion. It can be used all over the face - including the delicate eye area - by all skin types and is free of parabens, mineral oils, and silicones.

To boost results, combine use of the ampoule with the brand’s DW-EGF Derma Needle 3000 Shot Roller (sold separately), a dissolving microneedling treatment.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Squalane, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Isocetyl Stearate, Choleth-24, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Tromethamine, Adenosine, Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Ceteareth-20, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Benzyl Glycol, Phytosphingosine, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hyaluronic Acid, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Raspberry Ketone

Usage:

After cleansing and toning either in the morning or at night, apply half of one ampoule on the entire face and neck area. Massage into skin for five to ten minutes. Apply the rest of the ampoule and follow with a moisturizer.

When using an ampoule with the DW-EGF Derma Needle 3000 Shot Roller (sold separately), apply half of the formula on the entire face and neck area and then use the roller to massage it into skin for 15 to 20 minutes. Dispose of the shot after use. Follow with the rest of the ampoule and a moisturizer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Easydew EX DW-EGF Derma Oneshot Ampoule!
How would you rate this product?
Kathy Lee C.
Alexandria VA
Easydew EX DW-EGF Derma Oneshot Ampoule uploaded by Kathy Lee C.
This Milky pink form of liquid intense serum promises to enhance the skin barrier on your face and neck. • Individually packaged ampoule serum to prevent contamination • Remaining serum can be stored using top tip as a lid (turn it around) These tiny tubes contain EGF(Epidermal Growth Factor) which is a natural protein(found in our body) that produces collagen and elastin. Each dose supplies amino acids in to your skin for rejuvenation. You can get 2 doses from each individual tube. After a couple of uses I immediately saw a visible improvement in my skin. This is non greasy, easy to apply and absorbs fast. Some dark spots have faded a little. A little goes a long way. Buy this now! You won’t regret it. I'm quite amazed. Gifted by @0.8L
Aditi A.
Katy, TX
Easydew EX DW-EGF Derma Oneshot Ampoule uploaded by Aditi A.
Easydew EX DW-EGF Derma Oneshot Ampoule uploaded by Aditi A.
🌷it is a anti aging serum in separate vials which is so unique and so convinient to use. 🌷it has a floral fragrance which is very pleasing, and a little product is enough for the whole face and you do not require a lot, so 1 vial can be easily used for 2-3 times. 🌷it has lot of anti aging benefits improve signs of aging such as wrinkles, sagginess, redness, fine lines, and dark spots. This makes my skin soft and hydrates my skin. 🌷This also protects the skin from dryness. I Love how this also brightens my complexion. 🌷overall, a nice serum for daily skincare with lots of benefits for the skin.
Sindia B.
Easydew EX DW-EGF Derma Oneshot Ampoule uploaded by Sindia B.
Easydew EX DW-EGF Derma Oneshot Ampoule uploaded by Sindia B.
Fantastic cream where visible firming anti-aging results are seen within 30 days. Easy to apply highly after your essence and serum. Highly recommend as it adds collagen to the skin and encourages the body to generate its own collagen!!!
Trisha M.
Jacksonville, FL
Easydew EX DW-EGF Derma Oneshot Ampoule uploaded by Trisha M.
Easydew EX DW-EGF Derma Oneshot Ampoul Easydew Re-DERMA Master Ampoule 1ml x 20 vials (courtesy of 0.8liter) may be tiny but boy do they pk a punch of moisturization! This product is made with EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) EGF is a natural protein in our body that produces collagen & elastin. And did you know "EGF" decreases rapidly as we get older, especially after age 29?! Master Ampoule is a medical grade human DW-EGF (Nepidermin), made by one of Korea's leading pharmaceutical companies. Re-Derma fills up the lacking EGF in our skin to reduce the appearance of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, redness & dark spots. This product also has dimethicone in it, which explains why when applied to your skin you feel that smooth, slick feeling. The liquid in the vial is a very pale pink shade that comes from the vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) The scent is a light citrus, that I love & it comes from the bergamot oil. These vials are very easy to use, travel friendly & convenient. Just pop the top, pour a small amount into the palm of your hand & apply to your skin. There's enough product for two applications so I just recap the vial by inverting the popped of top into the opening of the vial & place it back in its slot in the case. Pretty simple to use & not at all greasy on my skin & it gives me a nice glow even with foundation on. I am rather pleased with Easydew Re-DERMA Master Ampoule & I will continue to use. If you are looking for something to help hydrate your skin, refine your skins texture, while building resilience & providing a supple, healthy, natural glow to your skin. Then this is for you🙌Thanks @0.8L_usa for🎁gifting me this amazing product in exchange for my honest feedback. All opinions are my very own! #Sponsored #Easydew_usa #EGFampoule #Skin #MasterAmpoule #AntiAging #kbeauty #SkinCareTips #SkincareAddict #Skinstagram #08liter #SkincareProducts #08L #SkincareRoutine #Beauty #SkincareJunkie #Easydew #MasterAmpoule #KoreanBeauty #SkincareDaily #BeautyyCrew #Influencer #ProductReview Easydew EX DW-EGF Derma Oneshot Ampoule
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
Easydew EX DW-EGF Derma Oneshot Ampoule uploaded by Hendrika V.
These Re-DERMA Master Ampoules are individually packed in 1 ml vials for your convenience with enhanced DW-EGF formula which is perfect for people with a fundamental skin concern who are looking for an immediate result.The ampoule is a milky pink form of concentrated liquid serum that enhances the skin barrier and acts as a moisturizing booster for glowing and radiant skin. DW-EGF replenishes the collagen and elastin to improve signs of aging such as wrinkles, sagginess, redness, fine lines and dark spots.These ampoules are just little miracle workers and they are great fro when you want to pamper your skin with a special treatment. I love using these ampoules when my skin looks tired and needs its energy and shine back.It is easy to use the ampoule. I first cleanse and dry my skin. Then I hold the upper and lower parts of the ampoule and open the ampoule in one direction. I pour the pink serum concentrate in the palm of my hands and then apply it to my face and neck with my hands and tap it into my skin for faster absorption. The serum has a smooth liquid texture and is absorbed fast by the skin. It does not leave a sticky or greasy feeling to the skin. It feels very soothing and my skin feels soft, smooth and hydrated. I love that it instantly provides my skin with a radiant glow. Overall, my skin looks energized, hydrated and has a radiant glow after using this ampoule. Great to have on hand to give your skin a boost and a special treatment when needed!
Heather M.
EastCoast
Easydew EX DW-EGF Derma Oneshot Ampoule uploaded by Heather M.
I couldn’t find the exact match for these Ampoules since the Oneshot was originally part of Easydew’s Roller Set, but, the Master Ampoules are basically the same format & ingredients. If you’re not familiar with the brand EasyDew I highly recommend checking them out. I had heard about this specific brand when they first launched in the states due to the high concentration of EGF that is used in their formulas. The DW-EGF is named after Daewoong Pharmaceutical which is the creator of EasyDew. There is at least 34 patents in 23 countries & is registered with the World Health Organization (WHO) under the name “Nepidermin”. EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) aka “Youth Protein” is a naturally occurring protein that produces Collagen & Elastin in the body. EasyDewEX’s line of products contains Medical-Grade EGF as opposed to Cosmetic-Grade. The DW-EGF used in this formula has a structure that is 99.5% identical to the already naturally occurring substance that is in our bodies. This formulation is paaaacked with specific ingredients that I personally like to seek out after certain treatments. There are 20 separate 1ml vials in this set. To open a vial you simply snap off the top which can then be used as a “lid” to store any remaining product that you may want to use later in the day. I loved the pink milky format of this Ampoule shot because the after feel was very silky and I didn’t need to use a ton to actually get an even application. These vials may look tiny, however, this format definitely packs a punch. It is marketed for improving fine lines, enhancing the barrier, rejuvenation and stimulating both collagen & elastin to aid in cell regeneration. I am using these specifically after I Dermaroll due to the effectiveness of the ingredients, how moisturized it left my skin feeling & the soothing abilities. 🔎Some Ingredients🔍 (That I personally like!) 💧𝔾𝕝𝕪𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟💧 ~Naturally found in outermost layer of skin ~Humectant type of moisturizer that correlates with hydration levels ~Helps maintain the health of skin’s barrier ▫️ℕ𝕚𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕖▫️ ~Big player right now in skincare due to the benefits that it offers the skin ~Increases synthesis of Ceramides which leads to better hydration & aiding in repairing the barrier function ~Can help lighten up Hyperpigmentation or brown/age spots ~Helps regulate sebum production to reduce acne while also having anti-inflammatory properties 💦𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝔾𝕝𝕪𝕔𝕠𝕝💦 ~Helps with quick absorption ~Nice humectant that attracts water into skin ~Spreads product evenly over the skin due to being a slip agent 🌟1,2-ℍ𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕠𝕝🌟 ~Great Humectant ~Absorbs water via air or underlying skin layers to draw in molecules toward surface of skin to retain moisture ~Assists in soothing & softening skin by creating a protective moisturizing film ~Non-irritating ingredient 🔬𝕤𝕙-𝕆𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕕𝕖-𝟙 (𝔼𝔾𝔽)🔬 ~Stimulates cell growth by signal molecules while also aiding in healing & proliferation ~Has been used on those with complex skin conditions (including dermatitis that arises as a complication from radiation treatment) to help with repairing the skins barrier ❤️ ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕝❤️ ~Important Lipid naturally found within outer skin layer ~Plays vital role in keeping a healthy & balanced barrier with Ceramides & Fatty Acids ❕𝕊𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕖❕ ~Great moisturizing properties without being to greasy or heavy ~Capable of penetrating into pores ~Helps with improvement on a cellular level ~Can help soften complexion skin Easydew EX DW-EGF Derma Oneshot Ampoule #skincarerocks #ampoule #skincare #easydew #skincare #selfcare #beauty #skincaresecret #skincareproduct #serum #rocks #minerals #crystals #ampule #skincareroutine #niacinamide #squalane
Odjit A.
I definitely feel like this works, it helps keep the skin plump, smooths wrinkles and textural issues, and it doesn't cause any breakouts. I think the only things I have a issues with is the price and that I can't get these in a big bottle instead of tiny little ones lol
Camila L.
Miami Lakes, FL
This is one of the first items I used from easy dew that I did not like. It’s got a tacky, sticky feel to it. It does not absorb into the skin at all, making me feel like I’m losing product.I had left over and yours from when I used the derma roller, and I never really felt like I saw the results from it. Waste of money.

Looking for your answer?