BY EASY WHEELS

This quality, four-wheel easy wheels shopping cart plus works well for your shopping, laundry and many other purposes. This blue shopping cart plus, 1 ct, holds up to 125 lbs and is coated with a durable epoxy finish. This mini shopping cart plus also features an extra basket in the rear for more storage when needed. With hardened plastic wheels, this cart is made of heavy-gauge steel for durability and will last for years to come. This easy wheels shopping cart plus also folds flat for easy storage when not in use. easy wheels mini shopping cart plus: made of heavy-gauge steel for durability hardened plastic wheels folds flat. see more...

Monette F.
Lauderhill, FL
When I lived in new york this was very handy. I used this for everything from grocery to the laundry. It's not that sturdy and depending on the weight it's carrying it can be hard to steer. All in all I was pleased with how effective it was because it got the job done.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
My husband brought his with him when he moved here from new York. we use it to bring groceries quickly from the car and to help us load quicker when we go camping. we tend to be very rough on stuff and we have had it for several years now and no issues.
Hannah C.
Franklinton, NC
These are great to have when headed to beach from your beach house. You can hook your chairs on the front and everything else can go inside. When you get on the sand turn it around and pull it using the big wheels.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mom uses this to carry in her groceries after a surgery and it helps her so much. It holds a lot and takes one trip to carry the bags in. I want one for myself to keep in the back of my car like she does.
Samantha B.
Portable easy to manuver. My grandmother loves it!! Great for grocery shopping