BY EASY WHEELS

Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
My husband brought his with him when he moved here from new York. we use it to bring groceries quickly from the car and to help us load quicker when we go camping. we tend to be very rough on stuff and we have had it for several years now and no issues.
Hannah C.
Franklinton, NC
These are great to have when headed to beach from your beach house. You can hook your chairs on the front and everything else can go inside. When you get on the sand turn it around and pull it using the big wheels.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
My mom uses this to carry in her groceries after a surgery and it helps her so much. It holds a lot and takes one trip to carry the bags in. I want one for myself to keep in the back of my car like she does.
Samantha B.
Portable easy to manuver. My grandmother loves it!! Great for grocery shopping
mo f.
LAUDERHILL, FL
When I lived in new york this was very handy. I used this for everything from grocery to the laundry. It's not that sturdy and depending on the weight it's carrying it can be hard to steer. All in all I was pleased with how effective it was because it got the job done.