Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPremier
Easy Walk Harness- Small, Black/Silver

Easy Walk® Harness- Small, Black/Silver

The Easy Walk Harness gently discourages your dog from pulling while on a leash. Easy to fit and comfortable to wear, the Easy Walk Harness makes walking enjoyable for you and your dog. The front-chest leash attachment helps you steer your dog to the side and redirect his attention toward you. The chest strap rests across your dog’s chest instead of putting pressure on the delicate throat, so there’s no choking or gagging. Now you can take the lead and enjoy the freedom of stress-free walks.

Looking for new harnesses for my two pomskies, I’ve been debating the easy walk but they’re a little pricey if they don’t like them, thoughts??
Does this help with dogs pulling?
Does this fit a German Shorthaired Pointer’s chest?
Start your review of Easy Walk® Harness- Small, Black/Silver!
Product Highlights
I have a valley bulldog puppy, she is still pulling with the collar, but not nearly as bad as she was with a regular collarin reviews
He's become much better about walks ever since using this harness though, but he's still getting used to it since he's 13 years old and used to the standard neck collar.in reviews
...him in (and then take back off) and it has made his twice daily walks much easier on both of usin reviews
We recommend these and Gentle Leader Head Collars frequently to families with small children and big dogs.in reviews
...don't use its anymore she perfect and she don't even need a leash anymore, great product i will recommend this product in reviews
Hannah S.
Edgewater, NJ
I love love love the easy walk harness. I have a 100 pound crazy and bouncy great dane whose leash manners at the best include hauling me down the street. Then someone recommended I try the ezwalk harness and it has changed my life. Definitely a little tricky to get the proper fit but I brought it into a pet store and they were more then helpful. Now my great dane walks at my side and it makes my walks with her much less stressful.
Erin C.
Archdale, NC
Great harness, easy to put on. Only problem I have with it is when it's tight the hook for the leash hangs. It's not ideal for a harness you want to leave on your dog without the need of a leash.
Melissa T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I found this really difficult to fit properly on my growing, shaggy dog, and I'm still not confident it's correctly adjusted on him. However, it does control his pulling. He does get some matting underneath where the harness sits but this is probably due to not fitting exactly right and would probably happen with other harnesses as well.
member-fb071
Easy Walk® Harness- Small, Black/Silver uploaded by member-fb071
Review for: Size Small Medium Black
Great for dogs that pull . I have two French bulldogs one male and one female they each have one the male has the grey and black the female has the red and black. It'll take a few tries to get the hang of securing the harness but it's well worth it. Premier is an amazing company as well... quality products
Megan L.
Tiverton, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this harness for my pup! She was quite the puller and I needed to figure out a way to be able to control her instead of her dragging me the whole time. When I put this on her, it was as if she was a completely different dog! I was able to control her and we could both enjoy our walk!
Sarah  H.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have a boxer who is completely active and cannot be walked without this! She used to pull on the leash and choke herself. This is an awesome product for bigger dogs that are hard to control. When we use this she doesn't pull and walks beautifully! And it doesn't hurt her either which is always good! I highly recommend this to any dog owner who had trouble with their dogs pulling on the leash!
Gina C.
Dayton, OH
The Easy Walk Harness makes for such a great walk with my dog. My dog trainer at PetSmart suggested we purchase one. No more pulling and my dog walks right beside me, whereas on his regular lease he would be all over the place. Definitely recommend!
Sara F.
Wilton, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Before I got the Easy Walk harness my 30lb dog would pull against the leash until she would choke. With the harness she will walk nicely next to you and even if she does pull there is no danger of her hurting her neck.
Lauren N.
West Palm Beach, FL
I ordered one of these online and I loved the color and the fact that it kept my Shar-Pei under control when I walked her most of the time. One downside is that no matter how fitted I fastened the leash, it was not fool proof and my dog would slip out of it if she pulled suddenly.
Hillary L.
Buffalo, NY
I love this harness! I have the opposite problem than most - my dog doesn't pull much, but she will stop in the middle of the sidewalk and refuse to keep walking. This harness helps me to have control to get her moving again and is more comfortable for her than a collar, with more control than a traditional harness. It has totally changed going for walks for the better!

105 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...