BY PREMIER #3 in Dog Accessories

The PetSafe Easy Walk Harness gives you the freedom of an easy walk. The harness stops leash pulling quickly and comfortably with a front leash design with a unique loop that redirects forward motion. The easy to use, easy fit harness will be loved by both Pet Parent and pet. Protect. Teach. Love. Features: 2 quick-snap buckles to get harness on/off easier Includes: 1 Easy walk Harness Intended For: Dogs Pet Size: Medium Leash Type: Harness Color: Black see more...

Easy Walk Harness
  • "He's like Houdini with regular harnesses and can somehow get out of them with all the buckles still fastened, but this Easy Walk harness is easy to put him in (and then take back off) and it has made his twice daily walks much easier on both of us" in 9 reviews
  • "I have a valley bulldog puppy, she is still pulling with the collar, but not nearly as bad as she was with a regular collar" in 9 reviews
  • "He's become much better about walks ever since using this harness though, but he's still getting used to it since he's 13 years old and used to the standard neck collar." in 9 reviews
  • "i bought this for my American bulldog when she was only 8 weeks she was terrible at walk but now i don't use its anymore she perfect and she don't even need a leash anymore, great product i will recommend this product " in 7 reviews
  • "We recommend these and Gentle Leader Head Collars frequently to families with small children and big dogs." in 7 reviews
Courtney J.
The Easy Walk is the best harness on the market, in my opinion. I have large 45+ lb. dogs and this is the only harness that prevents pulling. I love the front hook as other harnesses that hook in the back seem to encourage pulling which defeats the purpose, in my opinion. The Easy Walk is escape proof and works wonders for dogs that like to slip out of collars/harnesses. I do public adoption events for my local shelter and this harness has done wonders for our shelter dogs. In the past, several dogs were unable to attend events because of their strength and ability to be controlled in public. With the Easy Walk, we have the freedom of taking even the most active dogs and can pair them with even novice handlers. I highly recommend this harness to anyone with a bigger dog.
Kristen A.
Yorkville, IL
I have been having issues with my dog pulling. He has never been a good walker and we have tried the typical harnesses where the leash attaches on the top right past the shoulders. Those help somewhat, but the easy walk reduces the pulling even more! every time he pulls, he has no choice but to stop or slow down. My dog was not a fan of the control I had when we first started using it, but he got used to it. Even if your dog does not have issues pulling, try this out. It goes on easily as well compared to other products. You will not be disappointed! I gave 4 stars because it does not fit my dog as snug as I would like. I bought a large as he us a husky/shepherd/retriever mix. A medium would be too small, so I deal with the semi-awkwardness.
Kayleigh W.
Wasilla, AK
This is a great product, and I have found it to be very helpful. My only complaint, that is a large one is that this is not suitable for single-coated, short-haired dogs. I tried this harness in two different sizes for my doberman/greyhound mix, and both times his underarms became red and inflamed. I tried the different sizes, but this just doesn't work for him. Maybe it is because he is a large chested dog, and that causes it to sit funny on him, though it works well for my double coated breed who also has a large chest.

It works well on my double coated dog, and I will continue to use it for her. However, I would caution others if they have a single coated dog with a large chest, a head collar may be a better choice in that case.
Orhai N.
Des Plaines, IL
At first I really liked this and my German Shepherd seemed to like it. She was behaving very nicely during our walks. Until we got home, I took it off and gave her a tummy rub and noticed that she had burns in the armpit area (don't know what the actual name of that area is) of her front legs. The constant rubbing of the harness against her skin led to hair loss, redness, and swelling. I made sure to get the right size so I know it's not because it was too small. The material just isn't good against their skin especially if you are planning on going for long walks. Make sure to get harnesses that have cushioning in that area. I now have a new harness with cushioning and we have not had any skin issues.
Mackenzie S.
Huron, OH
I have a large, very obedient German shepherd.. but she loves to pull me around on walks. I always felt bad when I had to keep yanking her back from the neck. Plus it was hard for me to do considering I'm only 110lbs and she is 90lbs. This made going on walks enjoyable for both of us. She doesn't mind wearing the harness at all and it gives me so much control over where she moves. Very heavy duty product. I can now hold the leash and control my dog with just one finger... Definitely would recommend for any size dog! Even little dogs that run around sporadically on walks, this will make it so you can control them!
Monique W.
Brooklyn, NY
My dog was very bad at walking. She was literally walking me and I didn't enjoy walking her. I bought this harness in an attempt to improve her behavior and I would have to say that it worked. Since the harness is hooked in front of her, when she walked past me, she would automatically slow down because it would create a slight tug the opposite direction. Due to me being behind her the further away she got from me the more it would make it difficult for her to walk. Eventually, she would walk beside me and not in front of me. It definitely improved her walking.
Belinda D.
Escondido, CA
This is such an effective and humane way of getting your dog to stop pulling on walks. I have a female medium sized but very athletic Rednose/Boston bull mix and she was seriously uncontrollable until I strapped this on her! When they pull it deflects them to the left and most dogs don't like that as they are trying to pull straight in a certain direction. My dog got so annoyed of it deflecting her about 10 minutes in to the walk I noticed a significant difference in her pulling. It also is very long lasting and can handle a chewing without breaking.
Jaycee D.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a pit bull who pulls like crazy. After trying the petsafe gentle lead, I never wanted to try anything else! But then it got hotter and the strap around his mouth started to bother him because he felt like he couldn't pant, even though it was not tightened at all. So I ventured out to get a new solution, and found this. It does not work nearly as well as the gentle lead. It's better than most harnesses with the leash attach on the back, but it's not worth the money. I'm only using it in the summer months until I can use the gentle lead again.
Erin A.
This has changed my whole relationship with my dog- we are able to walk together so much better now. I have a Yorkie (so naturally smart, but stubborn) and she's pretty teensy. So without ever being able to try one of these on her in a store, I went ahead and ordered one through the Amazing Amazon in her size (Petite) in Raspberry and Grey. It fits like a charm, and after adjusting a bit and learning how to put it on (try watching a video on YouTube) our very first walk was WONDERFUL. Buy one and you won't be disappointed. Trust the stars, people.
Princess F.
Plano, TX
Really love this as an alternative to your normal flat buckle collar. It's much safer and helps lessen the burden of pulling from a big, strong dog. My biggest issue with this product specifically is that is supposed to be used as a TRAINING product, but never actually trains the dog to do anything, making the switch back to the flat buckle collar, which is always the end goal, near impossible. I would suggest going with the gentle lead instead if your intent is to train your dog to loose leash walk instead of keeping them on the harness forever.
Beth T.
Kansas City, MO
Do you find this harness hard to take on and off the dog?
Delia D.
Just wondering if it works ? my dog hates to be on a harness
Daphne G.
Is it sturdy enough for large pets ?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Once your dog wears it constantly and stops pulling do you switch back to a regular leash?
Cristina F.
What color do you have for your dog?