18 colors available

BY PREMIER #2 in Dog Accessories

The PetSafe Easy Walk Harness gives you the freedom of an easy walk. The harness stops leash pulling quickly and comfortably with a front leash design with a unique loop that redirects forward motion. The easy to use, easy fit harness will be loved by both Pet Parent and pet. Protect. Teach. Love. Features: 2 quick-snap buckles to get harness on/off easier Includes: 1 Easy walk Harness Intended For: Dogs Pet Size: Medium Leash Type: Harness Color: Black see more...

• Does this pull hard?4 Answers
  • Does this really help?5 Answers
  • PetSafeA Easy Walk Dog Harness would this be a good one for my shep...4 Answers
Easy Walk Harness
  • "He's like Houdini with regular harnesses and can somehow get out of them with all the buckles still fastened, but this Easy Walk harness is easy to put him in (and then take back off) and it has made his twice daily walks much easier on both of us" in 9 reviews
  • "I have a valley bulldog puppy, she is still pulling with the collar, but not nearly as bad as she was with a regular collar" in 9 reviews
  • "He's become much better about walks ever since using this harness though, but he's still getting used to it since he's 13 years old and used to the standard neck collar." in 9 reviews
  • "i bought this for my American bulldog when she was only 8 weeks she was terrible at walk but now i don't use its anymore she perfect and she don't even need a leash anymore, great product i will recommend this product " in 7 reviews
  • "We recommend these and Gentle Leader Head Collars frequently to families with small children and big dogs." in 7 reviews
Sam G.
Sam G.
Sanger, CA
I bought this for my 45lb hound mix a couple years ago. We still use it but it has never helped his behavior. He still pulls on the leash when walking, but now the leash digs into his armpits (do dogs have armpits) and causes big jerking motions whenever he pulls. I've worked with him a lot with pulling (stopping whenever he puts pressure on the leash) but it hasn't been enough to stop him from pulling and my dog has become anxious on walks (whining, half moon eyes, licking lips, yawning excessively)

Also, because of the placement of the leash clip, the leash keeps getting tangled under my dog's legs and I am constantly having to stop walking to untangle the poor guy.

I don't know if my dog is just especially stubborn (he's not dumb, he knows a lot of tricks, just can't seem to get the hang of loose leash walking), or if i haven't figured out to use it correctly? But it just didn't work well for us. We still stick with it because my dog chokes himself with his collar, but If we got another dog, I don't think i would repurchase this harness.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
The Easy Walk is the best harness on the market, in my opinion. I have large 45+ lb. dogs and this is the only harness that prevents pulling. I love the front hook as other harnesses that hook in the back seem to encourage pulling which defeats the purpose, in my opinion. The Easy Walk is escape proof and works wonders for dogs that like to slip out of collars/harnesses. I do public adoption events for my local shelter and this harness has done wonders for our shelter dogs. In the past, several dogs were unable to attend events because of their strength and ability to be controlled in public. With the Easy Walk, we have the freedom of taking even the most active dogs and can pair them with even novice handlers. I highly recommend this harness to anyone with a bigger dog.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Yorkville, IL
I have been having issues with my dog pulling. He has never been a good walker and we have tried the typical harnesses where the leash attaches on the top right past the shoulders. Those help somewhat, but the easy walk reduces the pulling even more! every time he pulls, he has no choice but to stop or slow down. My dog was not a fan of the control I had when we first started using it, but he got used to it. Even if your dog does not have issues pulling, try this out. It goes on easily as well compared to other products. You will not be disappointed! I gave 4 stars because it does not fit my dog as snug as I would like. I bought a large as he us a husky/shepherd/retriever mix. A medium would be too small, so I deal with the semi-awkwardness.
Kayleigh W.
Kayleigh W.
Wasilla, AK
This is a great product, and I have found it to be very helpful. My only complaint, that is a large one is that this is not suitable for single-coated, short-haired dogs. I tried this harness in two different sizes for my doberman/greyhound mix, and both times his underarms became red and inflamed. I tried the different sizes, but this just doesn't work for him. Maybe it is because he is a large chested dog, and that causes it to sit funny on him, though it works well for my double coated breed who also has a large chest.

It works well on my double coated dog, and I will continue to use it for her. However, I would caution others if they have a single coated dog with a large chest, a head collar may be a better choice in that case.
Orhai N.
Orhai N.
Des Plaines, IL
At first I really liked this and my German Shepherd seemed to like it. She was behaving very nicely during our walks. Until we got home, I took it off and gave her a tummy rub and noticed that she had burns in the armpit area (don't know what the actual name of that area is) of her front legs. The constant rubbing of the harness against her skin led to hair loss, redness, and swelling. I made sure to get the right size so I know it's not because it was too small. The material just isn't good against their skin especially if you are planning on going for long walks. Make sure to get harnesses that have cushioning in that area. I now have a new harness with cushioning and we have not had any skin issues.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of the best walking harnesses to use with my dogs. I have a Neapolitan Mastiff and a Jack Russell Terrier. The Mastiff is not a great leash walker when I just use her collar, she tends to ignore me or tug. When I use the harness, she walks politely with very little tugging. When something does excite her and she tugs, I can stay grounded and keep her under control. It is easy to put on after you get it on and sized the first time. I just unhook the bottom clasp and slip it over their head. The only caution is to unclasp the bottom when larger dogs are jumping into the vehicle because it can be difficult for them if you don't. #BellaTheMastiff #ZipperTheJRT
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
I have 3 dogs that range from 20lbs to 75lbs, a French bulldog, Dutch shepherd & a pit bull. I use this harness for each of them. Our hard puller, the pit bull, I could NOT stop him from keeping constant tension on the lead and this harness has made such a huge difference in his walk. He still tried to pull but the angle of the lead on the harness just makes it kind of impossible. My Dutch shepherd is a dawdler, he's constantly zig zagging & stopping, then starting again. This harness makes it a lot easier to urge him along without having to be overly forceful. Our French bulldog is a brand new addition and so we are starting him off right with this harness!
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Huron, OH
I have a large, very obedient German shepherd.. but she loves to pull me around on walks. I always felt bad when I had to keep yanking her back from the neck. Plus it was hard for me to do considering I'm only 110lbs and she is 90lbs. This made going on walks enjoyable for both of us. She doesn't mind wearing the harness at all and it gives me so much control over where she moves. Very heavy duty product. I can now hold the leash and control my dog with just one finger... Definitely would recommend for any size dog! Even little dogs that run around sporadically on walks, this will make it so you can control them!
Monique W.
Monique W.
Brooklyn, NY
My dog was very bad at walking. She was literally walking me and I didn't enjoy walking her. I bought this harness in an attempt to improve her behavior and I would have to say that it worked. Since the harness is hooked in front of her, when she walked past me, she would automatically slow down because it would create a slight tug the opposite direction. Due to me being behind her the further away she got from me the more it would make it difficult for her to walk. Eventually, she would walk beside me and not in front of me. It definitely improved her walking.
Belinda D.
Belinda D.
Escondido, CA
This is such an effective and humane way of getting your dog to stop pulling on walks. I have a female medium sized but very athletic Rednose/Boston bull mix and she was seriously uncontrollable until I strapped this on her! When they pull it deflects them to the left and most dogs don't like that as they are trying to pull straight in a certain direction. My dog got so annoyed of it deflecting her about 10 minutes in to the walk I noticed a significant difference in her pulling. It also is very long lasting and can handle a chewing without breaking.
Beth T.
Beth T.
Kansas City, MO
Do you find this harness hard to take on and off the dog?
Delia D.
Delia D.
Just wondering if it works ? my dog hates to be on a harness
Daphne G.
Daphne G.
Is it sturdy enough for large pets ?
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Once your dog wears it constantly and stops pulling do you switch back to a regular leash?
Alesha M.
Alesha M.
Yakima, WA
I have aa 55 pound 7month old gotti blue nose pit and she is ridiculously strong. Unfortunately she pulls when I take her on walks... Will this harness work on such a big dog that already has the bad habit of pulling?