BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

• How much is this and where can I buy It?1 Answers
  • Easy Outdoor Caribbean Lounge Chair, 1 ea or Easy Outdoor Rockin...3 Answers
  • Are these made sturdy and does anyone know the wieght limit?2 Answers
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love this hammock. It is comfy and easy to set and assemble. The one and only thing I do not like about it is. I once fell asleep in this hammock and literally burned the crap out of my legs. My upper body was perfectly untouched though. It's great other than that.
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
I really live in mine all sunmer.It is winter now and I am counting down the days to use mine and read a magazine and take a nap.
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Since I have a pool I’m always laying outside tanning and I really like this to lay on and it’s very comfortable! Highly recommend
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I bought this for my parents for their anniversary and they seem to love it. It's super comfortable and easy to carry anywhere.
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This hammock is nice you do not need trees just assemble and put it out in the yard. It is very comfortable.
Maricela L.
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Favorite outdoor product can buy at local stores and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
This hammock is awesome and comes with a sun visor and is so easy to put up! I wish it came with a bug replant but overall it met all my expectations! I love this hammock and will buy my sister one shortly as a gift since I love it so much
S. W.
Who doesn't love a hammock? Nothing like swaying in a cool breeze while relaxing and reading a great book.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Is this comfortable to lay on?
Jocelyn D.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Where can I buy this?
Erica G.
What is the weight limit for this hammock? Does it feel sturdy?
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
Does the shade actually give you shade? It doesn't look that functional.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Is this hammock easy to set up & take down?