BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Great Outdoors Expert
I wanted a hammock for years. My treas where too far apart. I tried everything to get my hammock hung up, including spending a ton of money on long chain to reach to the trees, it was an epic failure. I found this and have been enjoying the days outside. My family enjoys it when I let them have a turn. This is durable and has help up well. It can easily accommodate a heavy set person.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
These are great for relaxing by the pool! I don't recommend leaving outdoors during raining season though. As with most metals continued contact with rain and moisture causes rust. It'll last longer if kept out of the rain! Highly recommend for a relaxing afternoon outdoors!
Mandi W.
The easy outdoor rocking hammock is so relaxing. The pillow makes it extra comfortable and the hood shades your face and eyes from the sun. This has become my favorite place to read on a warm, breezy day spring, summer, or fall!!! I just love it!!
Heaven D.
Biloxi , MS
This hammock is awesome and comes with a sun visor and is so easy to put up! I wish it came with a bug replant but overall it met all my expectations! I love this hammock and will buy my sister one shortly as a gift since I love it so much
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Great Outdoors Expert
I love this hammock. Im usually into the ones you hang in the tree, but i recieved this as a gift and so glad i did. I love it! So comfy, perfect for spring and summer to lounge around on. Very sturdy , durable, easy to store during winter months too
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I love this hammock! No wrestling required. It is easier for me to get on, and off of, unlike string hammocks. It's comfortable, durable, and easy to clean. We scrub it up in Spring and it looks like new again! #MusesOfInfluenster
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
A family member has this and I love laying in it. Their dog will also jump up to cuddle and swing. It's relaxing and easy to put up and assemble. Right now its out of my budget but it's definitely in my future!
Maika E.
Schaumburg, IL
We had this for about 3 months and we love it as a whole family! We love it so much that we literally fight over it. I just wish that I is a little bit more softer, and I think it might be a little bit over priced. But if you like sitting outside, I recommend this!
Elizabeth g.
This easy outdoor rocking hammock is great. I love how if stands on its own no need to hurt the trees in my yard. And I love the fabric it's covered with which makes it easy for my pups to join me on it and not fall through.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Is this comfortable to lay on?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Where can I buy this?
Erica G.
What is the weight limit for this hammock? Does it feel sturdy?
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
Does the shade actually give you shade? It doesn't look that functional.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Great Outdoors Expert
Is this hammock easy to set up & take down?