BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
I love this concept. this isnt difficult like a real hammock. But works exactly like one. Get this instead. Sun cover and everything.
Kristina K.
This is great for when you dont have trees to tie a hammock to. You can take this anywhere, beach, woods, backyard, you name it.
Maria O.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Great Outdoors Expert
When it's hot outside and you don't want to sit in the sun then you can lay and relax in the shade. This is so helpful. I love it
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I bought this for my parents for their anniversary and they seem to love it. It's super comfortable and easy to carry anywhere.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
This is awesome! I love hammocks because I grew up with them! But the an alternative because I don't have trees to tied one.
Virginia G.
houston, TX
excelente cama para el bronqueado o un buen descanso sea en la playa, piscina o en el parque me gusta y es muy facil de armar
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I love mine. It's very comfortable and looks really good on our back deck. It's very sturdy and I paid a good price for
It.
Miranda R.
Tulare, CA
I bought this a while back from target for my grandmother we use it when we go to the lake! She loves that it rocks!
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
Great Outdoors Expert
This hammock is nice you do not need trees just assemble and put it out in the yard. It is very comfortable.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Is this comfortable to lay on?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Where can I buy this?
Erica G.
What is the weight limit for this hammock? Does it feel sturdy?
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
Does the shade actually give you shade? It doesn't look that functional.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Is this hammock easy to set up & take down?