BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

S. W.
Who doesn't love a hammock? Nothing like swaying in a cool breeze while relaxing and reading a great book.
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL
Very relaxing I nearly fell asleep on this for 3 hours. I highly recommend this rocking canopy to anyone
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
My husband and I have this and we love it for camping. Also nice to just put in yard. Effective and comfy
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Favorite outdoor product can buy at local stores and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Me encanto esto me enamore me gustaría probarlo y hechar una siesta muy profunda me encanta como se ve
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
This looks so comfortable! I would use this everyday! I have the kind that's hooked between two trees.
Gloria G.
Gainesville, GA
My aunt has one and I lay on it every time I go over and just chill. I absolutely need to get me one!
Selenaa S.
Orange Cove, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I love this rocking hammock, because my 1yr old goes straight to sleep .it soothly rocks her to sleep
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
This is really good when you go to the beach you could just lay down and relax easy to fix love it
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
This was a great purchase that I made. Super relaxing on a summer day when trying to get a good tan
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Is this comfortable to lay on?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Where can I buy this?
Erica G.
What is the weight limit for this hammock? Does it feel sturdy?
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
Does the shade actually give you shade? It doesn't look that functional.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Is this hammock easy to set up & take down?