BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

Rachel V.
This the greatest hammock. Very easy to put away and easy. Protects you from the sun yet helps you relax and get a nice tan.
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
My Mamaw has one of these at her house & I love it! I can lay on it and fall asleep! They are comfortable & nice!
Selenaa S.
Orange Cove, CA
Great Outdoors Expert
I love this rocking hammock, because my 1yr old goes straight to sleep .it soothly rocks her to sleep
Jeneia P.
Great Outdoors Expert
Ohhhhhh myyyyy goshhhh every house needs one of these. They are so comfortable and relaxing to have outside under a tree. Because they are so comfortable it's easy to fall asleep on it or even just to sit and read or to relax and clear your mind
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I love using this in the summer time, especially when I'm swim I in my pool. It's so comfortable and very inexpensive
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
My grandma has this and it is so cute! Super comfortable and looks awesome. Would recommend for an outdoor patio
Samantha H.
Fort Polk, LA
This has to be my favorite house purchase of this year. I just moved to Louisiana and we have smaller backyard. But this is the perfect size. The hood gives you shade so you can read or play on a tablet or phone. My daughter and I love outhe rocking hammock.
Ashley A.
Elkins, WV
One if my friends has this outside of there house and it it amazing to sit in!
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Great Outdoors Expert
Very simple to set up, great price and very comfortable to lay on. I've spent hours in my back yard laying in my rocking hammock reading books--highly recommended if you're looking for something durable and relaxing.
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
Great Outdoors Expert
Love this because since I don't don't have a pool we travel a lot to lakes, beaches..ect but this doesn't take to much space up plus it is not heave or hard to set up it has great support and it is super comfortable I don't regret buying it at all
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
Is this comfortable to lay? Is it sturdy enough to balance different weights ?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Great Outdoors Expert
Are these made sturdy and does anyone know the wieght limit?
Madeline M.
Who has one that can tell me how they like this?
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
Looks like this would be a little easier to get out of than a regular hammock. Am I right? Does it fold up for storage.
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Would y'all recommend this??