BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

Samantha H.
Fort Polk, LA
This has to be my favorite house purchase of this year. I just moved to Louisiana and we have smaller backyard. But this is the perfect size. The hood gives you shade so you can read or play on a tablet or phone. My daughter and I love outhe rocking hammock.
Ashley A.
Elkins, WV
One if my friends has this outside of there house and it it amazing to sit in!
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Great Outdoors Expert
Very simple to set up, great price and very comfortable to lay on. I've spent hours in my back yard laying in my rocking hammock reading books--highly recommended if you're looking for something durable and relaxing.
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
Great Outdoors Expert
Love this because since I don't don't have a pool we travel a lot to lakes, beaches..ect but this doesn't take to much space up plus it is not heave or hard to set up it has great support and it is super comfortable I don't regret buying it at all
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love this hammock it is great I love to use it during the day and at night time it's relaxing
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Great Outdoors Expert
I love my hammock so much there's nothing better than just relaxing outside
Kassandra L.
This looks wonderful to place by the pool on a super sunny day! I love the idea of putting a shade attached to the chair
Heather F.
So comphy to sit in and lounge in, in your backyard. Grab a book and a drink and go hang outside in this hammock!
Melany J.
Watts, OK
Wow this looks so cool I loved this when we had a pool party out in my backyard it was really relaxing !! I highly recommend
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Best hammock ever!!! So comfy and cool!! Love this! It even has a sun shade so the sun won't be in ur face!
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
What's the price for something like this and where can I buy it
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Is it sturdy and comfortable?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
This looks comfy. Where can I buy this, and is it pricey?
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Where can I get one like this?
Krista P.