BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Best hammock ever!!! So comfy and cool!! Love this! It even has a sun shade so the sun won't be in ur face!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Great Outdoors Expert
Very durable me and my puppy sit on this love going on it and reading comes in many colors recommend to all
S. W.
Who doesn't love a hammock? Nothing like swaying in a cool breeze while relaxing and reading a great book.
Samantha M.
Little falls, Ny
This is so comfy and nice to lay in the sun all day just wish it had a cup holder but it blocks out the sun
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Great Outdoors Expert
My husband and I have this and we love it for camping. Also nice to just put in yard. Effective and comfy
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL
Very relaxing I nearly fell asleep on this for 3 hours. I highly recommend this rocking canopy to anyone
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Great Outdoors Expert
Favorite outdoor product can buy at local stores and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
This looks so comfortable! I would use this everyday! I have the kind that's hooked between two trees.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Me encanto esto me enamore me gustaría probarlo y hechar una siesta muy profunda me encanta como se ve
Selenaa S.
Orange Cove, CA
Great Outdoors Expert
I love this rocking hammock, because my 1yr old goes straight to sleep .it soothly rocks her to sleep
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Who else needs a hammock as much as I do?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Great Outdoors Expert
Is it easy to move and easy to get in and out of? Also, does it fold up for storage? & of course where can I find it :)
Alyssa C.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this hammock easy for someone who's disabled to get into?
Ayla V.
Is there a weight limit on this!? How comfortable is it!?
Halie H.
Does this come in more colors?