BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

• How much is this and where can I buy It?1 Answers
  • Easy Outdoor Caribbean Lounge Chair, 1 ea or Easy Outdoo...3 Answers
  • Are these made sturdy and does anyone know the wieght limit?2 Answers
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Love these. They are so comfortable and look so nice sitting out on the patio. Can also be taken with for camping trips.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I love using this in the summer time, especially when I'm swim I in my pool. It's so comfortable and very inexpensive
Miranda R.
TULARE, CA
I bought this a while back from target for my grandmother we use it when we go to the lake! She loves that it rocks!
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
I love this hammock it is sooo comfortable I occasionally fall asleep reading a book right in the middle of the day
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
My Mamaw has one of these at her house & I love it! I can lay on it and fall asleep! They are comfortable & nice!
Kate R.
These are perfect in the summer time! Great for near the pool as well. If only you could take it to the beach.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
My grandma has this and it is so cute! Super comfortable and looks awesome. Would recommend for an outdoor patio
Heather F.
So comphy to sit in and lounge in, in your backyard. Grab a book and a drink and go hang outside in this hammock!
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This hammock is nice you do not need trees just assemble and put it out in the yard. It is very comfortable.
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
Can this fit 2 people ? Is there a weight limit ?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Is it easy to move and easy to get in and out of? Also, does it fold up for storage? & of course where can I find it :)
Ayla V.
Is there a weight limit on this!? How comfortable is it!?
Becky K.
Mountain Top, PA
What is the price for something like this? I would literally sit on it all day.
Halie H.
Does this come in more colors?