BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
I want one of these to try out and relax all day for my summer fun. I would like to use this at my friends house in her pool.
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
absolutely love this!!! i'm happy i invested in this hammock.. it's great and it
sure fulfills my needs when trying to relax
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I love mine. It's very comfortable and looks really good on our back deck. It's very sturdy and I paid a good price for
It.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Love this when we all go to the beach but we don't have umbrella or a camping thing!! Very handy easy to store and awesome!!
Abbey M.
This rocking hammock is awesome. It even comes with a sun shade. Great for your outdoor area or to take with you camping.
Kassandra L.
This looks wonderful to place by the pool on a super sunny day! I love the idea of putting a shade attached to the chair
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Love these. They are so comfortable and look so nice sitting out on the patio. Can also be taken with for camping trips.
Miranda R.
TULARE, CA
I bought this a while back from target for my grandmother we use it when we go to the lake! She loves that it rocks!
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I love using this in the summer time, especially when I'm swim I in my pool. It's so comfortable and very inexpensive
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
I love this hammock it is sooo comfortable I occasionally fall asleep reading a book right in the middle of the day
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Is this comfortable to lay on?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Where can I buy this?
Erica G.
What is the weight limit for this hammock? Does it feel sturdy?
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
Does the shade actually give you shade? It doesn't look that functional.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Is this hammock easy to set up & take down?