BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

tic C.
WOW! Where was this when I was in search of a good hammock. This one is awesome
Amanda Z.
Very comfy, but be careful if you lay on this thing when you've been drinking!
Ashley A.
Elkins, WV
One if my friends has this outside of there house and it it amazing to sit in!
Jasmin N.
Kansas City, MO
Cute, comfortable, easy to relocate and decently priced. Also pretty durable.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Great Outdoors Expert
I love my hammock so much there's nothing better than just relaxing outside
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Great Outdoors Expert
I wanted a hammock for years. My treas where too far apart. I tried everything to get my hammock hung up, including spending a ton of money on long chain to reach to the trees, it was an epic failure. I found this and have been enjoying the days outside. My family enjoys it when I let them have a turn. This is durable and has help up well. It can easily accommodate a heavy set person.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
These are great for relaxing by the pool! I don't recommend leaving outdoors during raining season though. As with most metals continued contact with rain and moisture causes rust. It'll last longer if kept out of the rain! Highly recommend for a relaxing afternoon outdoors!
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
This hammock is awesome and comes with a sun visor and is so easy to put up! I wish it came with a bug replant but overall it met all my expectations! I love this hammock and will buy my sister one shortly as a gift since I love it so much
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Great Outdoors Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
A family member has this and I love laying in it. Their dog will also jump up to cuddle and swing. It's relaxing and easy to put up and assemble. Right now its out of my budget but it's definitely in my future!
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Is this comfortable to lay on?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Where can I buy this?
Erica G.
What is the weight limit for this hammock? Does it feel sturdy?
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
Does the shade actually give you shade? It doesn't look that functional.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Is this hammock easy to set up & take down?