BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Since I have a pool I’m always laying outside tanning and I really like this to lay on and it’s very comfortable! Highly recommend
Maria O.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
When it's hot outside and you don't want to sit in the sun then you can lay and relax in the shade. This is so helpful. I love it
Kristina K.
This is great for when you dont have trees to tie a hammock to. You can take this anywhere, beach, woods, backyard, you name it.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I bought this for my parents for their anniversary and they seem to love it. It's super comfortable and easy to carry anywhere.
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
Ultimate relaxation indeed!! I love this you can lay back and enjoy a good book price is reasonable and I highly recommend this
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I'm in love with these. They come with a little suncover to keep the sun out of your eyes, but it's great for a relaxing night.
Virginia G.
Tomball, TX
excelente cama para el bronqueado o un buen descanso sea en la playa, piscina o en el parque me gusta y es muy facil de armar
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
This is awesome! I love hammocks because I grew up with them! But the an alternative because I don't have trees to tied one.
Melany J.
Watts, OK
Wow this looks so cool I loved this when we had a pool party out in my backyard it was really relaxing !! I highly recommend
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
I want one of these to try out and relax all day for my summer fun. I would like to use this at my friends house in her pool.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Is this comfortable to lay on?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Where can I buy this?
Erica G.
What is the weight limit for this hammock? Does it feel sturdy?
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
Does the shade actually give you shade? It doesn't look that functional.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Is this hammock easy to set up & take down?