BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

Cynthia H.
newton, WV
I've never enjoyed relaxing outdoors this much before! Sturdy structure and the fabric is very durable! Do secure it during storms though!
Jaime C.
Perfect little hammock when a conventional hammock is just not an option! This is a must have for the back deck or a small city yard!
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
Ultimate relaxation indeed!! I love this you can lay back and enjoy a good book price is reasonable and I highly recommend this
Melany J.
Watts, OK
Wow this looks so cool I loved this when we had a pool party out in my backyard it was really relaxing !! I highly recommend
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Love this when we all go to the beach but we don't have umbrella or a camping thing!! Very handy easy to store and awesome!!
Kassandra L.
This looks wonderful to place by the pool on a super sunny day! I love the idea of putting a shade attached to the chair
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I love using this in the summer time, especially when I'm swim I in my pool. It's so comfortable and very inexpensive
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
I love this hammock it is sooo comfortable I occasionally fall asleep reading a book right in the middle of the day
Heather F.
So comphy to sit in and lounge in, in your backyard. Grab a book and a drink and go hang outside in this hammock!
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
My grandma has this and it is so cute! Super comfortable and looks awesome. Would recommend for an outdoor patio
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Is this comfortable to lay on?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
Where can I buy this?
Erica G.
What is the weight limit for this hammock? Does it feel sturdy?
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
Does the shade actually give you shade? It doesn't look that functional.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Is this hammock easy to set up & take down?