BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
This hammock is so comfy. I wish I had one. Every time we see one at the store my niece and I have to try it out. Definitely on my list of things to buy before next summer.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
This hammock is amazing its sooooo easy to set up and easy to move around . It's so simple but comfortable ! I highly recommend this product for our nature people out there .
JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
We purchased this hammock this year and super happy with our choice on this one as we have taken it to the beach and then out camping and I enjoyed myself on it so much
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Do you need to relax ??? The get this ! Easy put together ! And this is amazing in the spring and fall ! Much more trust worthy than the ones you tie to a tree !
Vanessa R.
We have a few of these in our yard they are fantastic I truly love them they are comfortable Eiffel sleep in them all the time they're effective inexpensive I recommend them
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO
These outdoor rockers are my favorite in the spring and summer. I like to read or listen to music outside with my coffee or a glass of wine and they are decently priced.
Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY
We don't have shade and I love to lay out but not have the sun in my face all the time and this hammock let me do both lay out while not having the sun in my face!
Noelle S.
This hammock is great Because it doesn't require two posts to hang it on! It can be moved whenever and where ever ! Especially if u want to face the sun and get a nice tan
Divina L.
I prefer a real hammock the kind that goes up on a tree. There is nothing like swinging in the shade and feeling the breeze. This one does not look comfortable.
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
This is a really nice outdoor rocking have a look and it's really nice and comfortable if you want to just lay back in the sun it's really wonderful and nicep
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Is this comfortable to lay on?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Where can I buy this?
Erica G.
What is the weight limit for this hammock? Does it feel sturdy?
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
Does the shade actually give you shade? It doesn't look that functional.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Is this hammock easy to set up & take down?