BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

JoeyLynn S.
Toledo, OH
We purchased this hammock this year and super happy with our choice on this one as we have taken it to the beach and then out camping and I enjoyed myself on it so much
Anna N.
Beaver Dam, KY
We don't have shade and I love to lay out but not have the sun in my face all the time and this hammock let me do both lay out while not having the sun in my face!
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Do you need to relax ??? The get this ! Easy put together ! And this is amazing in the spring and fall ! Much more trust worthy than the ones you tie to a tree !
Divina L.
I prefer a real hammock the kind that goes up on a tree. There is nothing like swinging in the shade and feeling the breeze. This one does not look comfortable.
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
This is a really nice outdoor rocking have a look and it's really nice and comfortable if you want to just lay back in the sun it's really wonderful and nicep
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
This hammock is perfect for lounging outdoors! Reasonably priced for an outdoor lounge chair but even better since it's a freestanding hammock with sunshade!
Julia M.
This hammock is awesome, a modern twist on a hammock. Easy to put together and take apart, with stands heavy amount of weight, comfortable to lounge in
Samantha B.
I love mine, it's super comfortable!!! I definitely recommend! I will probably purchase another one because everyone else seems to love it too lol!
Jenna W.
Highland, Mi
This hammock is awesome! Even gives you some shade when needed! Ready to relax either in your backyard, beach, or in the woods; this is perfect!
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
No tree no Oreo Len this does the job just as well I recomend this is not very expensive and it's for any one in the family who wants to relax
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Is this comfortable to lay on?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
Where can I buy this?
Erica G.
What is the weight limit for this hammock? Does it feel sturdy?
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
Does the shade actually give you shade? It doesn't look that functional.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Is this hammock easy to set up & take down?