BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

• How much is this and where can I buy It?1 Answers
  • Easy Outdoor Caribbean Lounge Chair, 1 ea or Easy Outdoo...3 Answers
  • Are these made sturdy and does anyone know the wieght limit?2 Answers
Elizabeth g.
This easy outdoor rocking hammock is great. I love how if stands on its own no need to hurt the trees in my yard. And I love the fabric it's covered with which makes it easy for my pups to join me on it and not fall through.
Candice W.
We don't have any trees in our yard to where we can put up a regular hammock. This allows us to get that experience! Very well made and more stable so the little ones don't fall out.
Mikaela G.
Hanover Twp, PA
Mom has this in the back yard, super comfy and convenient for tanning because you can bend it over so the sun isn't in your face and it's easy to put into the shed!
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
This is really really nice to have! Perfect for laying outside for hours reading a book or sipping on some ice tea! The only thing is this is a little pricey but it is worth it if you spend a  lot of time outside!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love this hammock ! It's so comfy. Its easy to assemble and the shade flap is a huge plus for when you are getting to much sun. Very relaxing. I highly recommend.
Charla F.
Paris, TX
I just purchased this covered Gorgeous Hammock from a Sport site! The coupons were amazing, plus I got free shipping. I put this Togather out of the box in 6 minutes. It lays under my tree with projector motion lights in the tree. At night I lay in this and I am carried away to a magical, enchanted, fantasy land! Swoon💕you must purchase this and you too can live in a fairy tale land!!❤️
member-d7ef08815
New York
This chair is wonderful. It is perfect for outside lounging around the pool or around the grill. Also great for sun bathing and just having a rest. Very comfortable and efficient.
Samantha H.
Fort Polk, LA
This has to be my favorite house purchase of this year. I just moved to Louisiana and we have smaller backyard. But this is the perfect size. The hood gives you shade so you can read or play on a tablet or phone. My daughter and I love outhe rocking hammock.
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO
So comfortable and its fabric is so gentle on your skin!!! It is a little long but it can fit up to two people! It is so affordable and so adorable! You can relax, read a book, hang out with your pet or even sleep on this amazing hammock!!!
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Love this because since I don't don't have a pool we travel a lot to lakes, beaches..ect but this doesn't take to much space up plus it is not heave or hard to set up it has great support and it is super comfortable I don't regret buying it at all
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Is this comfortable to lay on?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Where can I buy this?
Erica G.
What is the weight limit for this hammock? Does it feel sturdy?
Leanna S.
Faribault, MN
Does the shade actually give you shade? It doesn't look that functional.
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Is this hammock easy to set up & take down?