BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

Jordan C.
Sellersburg In
We bought this little hammock for my grandpa. He was really excited when he opened it up on his birthday. He says he really likes it and that it is pretty sturdy. I think it was worth the buy for the price and quality
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Very simple to set up, great price and very comfortable to lay on. I've spent hours in my back yard laying in my rocking hammock reading books--highly recommended if you're looking for something durable and relaxing.
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
My family really enjoys this every year it's super comfortable and very affordable everyone fights on who gets the next turn I highly recommend this to anybody you need something a little extra in their yard space
Bayleigh S.
Greensburg, IN
Super comfy and great for relaxing. It's a good price in comparison to other hammocks like this one. The only thing I worry about is the wind picking it up when there isn't a person in jt. Otherwise, great buy!
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
It's Hammock is so relaxing. It's perfect for any size backyard. It's easy to get in and out time. I love the overhang that help keep the change out of your eyes. I think it is A little expensive for the size.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I love this hammock and use it all the time and there is nothing bad to say and is very effective to use and folds up easy and very affordable to purchase one and I recommend to others to try one too.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Adorable hammock! Perfect for gathering your thoughts or just wanting to relax and feel the wonderful breeze of Florida weather ! Pretty reasonably priced as well ! I'd definitely recommend:)
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
#1 outside tanning/lounging chair or for whatever it is crafted to be sturdy yet comfy and the little flap you see there is like a mini umbrella to cover your face when laying down ,
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
This hammock is amazing its sooooo easy to set up and easy to move around . It's so simple but comfortable ! I highly recommend this product for our nature people out there .
Vanessa R.
We have a few of these in our yard they are fantastic I truly love them they are comfortable Eiffel sleep in them all the time they're effective inexpensive I recommend them
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Is this comfortable to lay on?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
Where can I buy this?
Erica G.
What is the weight limit for this hammock? Does it feel sturdy?
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
Does the shade actually give you shade? It doesn't look that functional.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Is this hammock easy to set up & take down?