BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

sakeena a.
Lodi, CA
Nice comfortable and portable to take with you anywhere to relax under the shade or at the beach !
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
This hammock is so comfy. I wish I had one. Every time we see one at the store my niece and I have to try it out. Definitely on my list of things to buy before next summer.
Candice W.
We don't have any trees in our yard to where we can put up a regular hammock. This allows us to get that experience! Very well made and more stable so the little ones don't fall out.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
This I must have it would be a life saver when I go to Florida every summer lay out in the shade .
Lupe G.
This is creative and so comfortable my dad has one in the backyard and just has it for when he wants to lay down outside and enjoy the breeze of the wind
Kristy W.
Super cute hammock to lay around the yard with and my the poolside. I love it
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love this hammock. Im usually into the ones you hang in the tree, but i recieved this as a gift and so glad i did. I love it! So comfy, perfect for spring and summer to lounge around on. Very sturdy , durable, easy to store during winter months too
Morgan E.
Holly hill , FL
My husband and I have this and we love it for camping. Also nice to just put in yard. Effective and comfy
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
This looks so comfortable! I would use this everyday! I have the kind that's hooked between two trees.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Me encanto esto me enamore me gustaría probarlo y hechar una siesta muy profunda me encanta como se ve
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Is this comfortable to lay on?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
Where can I buy this?
Erica G.
What is the weight limit for this hammock? Does it feel sturdy?
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
Does the shade actually give you shade? It doesn't look that functional.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Is this hammock easy to set up & take down?