BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This I must have it would be a life saver when I go to Florida every summer lay out in the shade .
sakeena a.
Lodi, CA
Nice comfortable and portable to take with you anywhere to relax under the shade or at the beach !
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
I love hammocks. Unfortunately I don't have trees to tie one to. This is an excellent alternative.
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
So nice to lay on and just relax! Such an amazing purchase! Comfortable & just all around amazing!
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I love this especially when u want to tan or when u just want to chill outside, weather good too
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
Love it so comfortable to have outside and the roof thing so the sun won't be all over your face.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
We love this little hammock in the summer when we are out side a lot. Would definitely recommend.
Margaret A.
Fullerton, CA
One of my favorites to relax in the back yard. Its so comfortable I sometimes fall asleep in it
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
my sister got one of these I really love it I ordered one for myself this year for my own home
Melissa J.
Salyersville, KY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This thing g is soo comfy, you forget that your outside and not in a recliner inside your home
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Is this comfortable to lay on?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Where can I buy this?
Erica G.
What is the weight limit for this hammock? Does it feel sturdy?
Leanna S.
Faribault , MN
Does the shade actually give you shade? It doesn't look that functional.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Is this hammock easy to set up & take down?