BY EASY OUTDOOR

Lose Yourself Cambered leg design automatically returns the hammock to upright center position when not rocking 1 Comfortable ergonomic design and pillow places the body in a relaxed position; larger hammock body allows more room to relax and stretch out 3 Open weave fabric keeps the body cool and dry; adjustable and removable sun shade canopy protects against harmful UV rays 5 Canopy dimensions, 39-inches length by 37-1 2-inches width; hammock pad dimensions: 86-inches length by 37-inches width 4 Assembled dimensions: 94-1 2-inches length by 50-inches width by 33-1 2-inches height; 300-pound maximum weight capacity There is nothing more than a relaxing afternoon on a hammock while listening to your favorite music or losing yourself in a great book. Unlike traditional hammocks, the rocking hammock doesn t require that you tie off the ends to a tree or post. Instead, this see more...

• How much is this and where can I buy It?1 Answers
  • Easy Outdoor Caribbean Lounge Chair, 1 ea or Easy Outdoo...3 Answers
  • Are these made sturdy and does anyone know the wieght limit?2 Answers
Gloria G.
Gainesville, GA
My aunt has one and I lay on it every time I go over and just chill. I absolutely need to get me one!
Selena S.
Orange Cove, CA
I love this rocking hammock, because my 1yr old goes straight to sleep .it soothly rocks her to sleep
sak k.
Nice comfortable and portable to take with you anywhere to relax under the shade or at the beach !
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
This was a great purchase that I made. Super relaxing on a summer day when trying to get a good tan
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This I must have it would be a life saver when I go to Florida every summer lay out in the shade .
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
So nice to lay on and just relax! Such an amazing purchase! Comfortable & just all around amazing!
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
I love hammocks. Unfortunately I don't have trees to tie one to. This is an excellent alternative.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
This is really good when you go to the beach you could just lay down and relax easy to fix love it
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
We love this little hammock in the summer when we are out side a lot. Would definitely recommend.
veronica s.
When I need a break. I really enjoy laying down in my hammock. It’s very relaxing and enjoyable.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Is this comfortable to lay on?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Where can I buy this?
Erica G.
What is the weight limit for this hammock? Does it feel sturdy?
Leanna S.
Faribault, MN
Does the shade actually give you shade? It doesn't look that functional.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Is this hammock easy to set up & take down?