Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesEasy-Off
Easy Off Oven Cleaner Fume Free Daily Lemon Scent

Easy Off Oven Cleaner Fume Free Daily Lemon Scent

by Easy-Off

Easy-Off® Oven Cleaner Fume Free Daily Lemon Scent.
New!
Great for Everyday Cleaning.
Cuts Through Tough Baked-on Grease & Food Spills with no Fumes.
Safe for Self-Cleaning Ovens.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Easy Off Oven Cleaner Fume Free Daily Lemon Scent!
Product Highlights
This product works very well, just make sure you have a well ventilated area because it can burn your lungs.in reviews
Smells horrid but it definitely gets the job done without having to scrub your life away.in reviews
It works wonders on your oven and stove and the best part is you can also use it on your bathtub, just spray and let sit for about 10 minutes and wipe.in reviews
I sprayed this and left it on for a little bit and gave it some elbow grease (not much trust me, lol) and it looks like a new oven inside!in reviews
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
This didn't work very well for me. It cleaned the stains a little bit not much. I'm going to try it again. I like that it's fume free though.
DONNA V.
Franklin Sq, NY
This is an excellent product,got my oven nice and clean will continue to buy again.......................................
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Quick easy and gets the job done. My oven is always so clean after using this and the lemon scent makes it easier to want to clean the over. The original smells like chemical overload. It’s the best oven cleaner I’ve used so far.
Britni R.
Philadelphia, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
If used properly this really gets the job done. I really havr to scrub anything on my stove or in my oven...especially when left on overnight. It is literally wipe and go. It does what it says it's going to do.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
The only oven clean I will you I have wasted money way to many times. This is the only clean that works! One time and you are done.
Anjelica R.
Im always buying new cleaning supplies. I bought this oven cleaner, it is not the best but not too bad. I like the smell of it but it can streak your stove. It does work well though. If you let it sit for a little, the grim on the stove and oven comes off easily.
Jazzia G.
Vallejo, CA
I LOVE THIS STUFF. It works wonders on your oven and stove and the best part is you can also use it on your bathtub, just spray and let sit for about 10 minutes and wipe. This product is truly amazing and I think every home should have at least one.
Precious H.
Long Beach, CA
I love this stuff because I hate to sweat and scrub if you spray this in your oven and let it sit for an hour or over night you will notice instead of scrubbing your more likely going to be wiping it takes your cleaning time back tremendously
Stephanie P.
This stuff is great! We recently got a new oven and are super paranoid about getting it dirty, so whenever there is even the tiniest of grime, we use Easy Off and it takes it right off. Cheap, effective, and easy.
Ronda R.
Easy-off Oven Cleaner Fume Free Max Lemon Scent is used often in our house. I tend to need it more often than most people. I like to bake pies and I'm not so good at it. So, there for it runs over the side of the pan into the oven. This stuff is awesome.

Looking for your answer?