BY TRIM

Sure grip implements. Non-slip grip provides maximum control. Easily pushes back and removes cuticles. Trim products are manufactured to the highest quality standards and have satisfied customers for over 70 years. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are pretty great nail files. I believe they could last longer, but they last a good amount of time regardless. They file very well, but they're kind of bendable and easy to break. They're very easy to use and as long as you're not super rough then you shouldn't have anything to worry about with them breaking. I still use these.
Kimberly G.
The cuticle remover is great however the file is crucial. I seem to poke my cuticles as I am filing my nails and it hurts. If it was just the cuticle pusher it would get five stars but the file put a damper on my mani and pedi.
Brittney L.
Salisbury, MD
Very easy to use. Great product . Very affordable. I use when I’m doing my own full acrylic set. I use this product 2 times a month. Would recommend this to anyone looking to give themselves a great manicure or pedi.
Tracie B.
Palmdale
I love this nail file for multiple of reasons to trim the length and shape my nails i purchased this nail file from target at an affordable price. I love that this nail file has a case that comes with it. this sapphire file has last me along time. I clean my file after each use and it has still held up i definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Joanna V.
I have these at home bought a long time ago at walmart. The metal file really doesn't work. I usually use it for cleaning underneath my nails or to clean up nail polish from the edges when fresh. The cuticle cutter does work but when used wrong you can hurt your fingers or get small cuts.
Miranda M.
Alva, OK
I absolutely hate when my cuticle starts to pull away from my nail and then trying to rip it off just makes it worse. This cuticle tool is the best thing in the world to trim those away with ease. Would definitely buy again and recommend. It is by far a great investment!
Tara B.
Pompano Beach, FL
The file lasts a long long long time. I've had one for many many years. I don't use the cuticle pusher for what it's intended for. I use it to get the dirt from under my nails, which the end of the file can be used for that too. Great products!
Ayaila S.
Love this product. I trim my cuticles every single time i do my nails and i do them often. i’m not sure how safe that is but i enjoy using this. doesn’t hurt me at all or cause bleeding or even rip my skin. i recommend
hayley t.
this product is very simple and easy to use to shape your nail it is very long-lasting and affordable. I bought mine from target and to makeup isle. it was pretty easy to find yes I would buy this product again.
Kylie M.
This brand is awesome. The items work and are made well. It meets all of my expectations. It is very costly affordable. It lasts a long time and holds up well. I will be buying it again and i recommend it.