BY TRIM

Sure grip implements. Non-slip grip provides maximum control. Easily pushes back and removes cuticles. Trim products are manufactured to the highest quality standards and have satisfied customers for over 70 years. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are pretty great nail files. I believe they could last longer, but they last a good amount of time regardless. They file very well, but they're kind of bendable and easy to break. They're very easy to use and as long as you're not super rough then you shouldn't have anything to worry about with them breaking. I still use these.
Penny D.
Ypsilanti
I used this cuticle removed for my toe nail's cuticle. It's really easy to hold/maneuver. When doing my at home pedicure, I'm not looking to get as detailed as I would on my nails. For my finger nails, I prefer more of the "clipper" type cuticle remover.
Tara B.
Pompano Beach, FL
The file lasts a long long long time. I've had one for many many years. I don't use the cuticle pusher for what it's intended for. I use it to get the dirt from under my nails, which the end of the file can be used for that too. Great products!
Crystal M.
Fritch, TX
I love this set of tools! The cuticle remover is the best and easiest for me to use when my cuticles have grown out too much. The file is super great because it is not easily broken. So it is long lasting and you can wash and sanitize it too!
Kimberly G.
The cuticle remover is great however the file is crucial. I seem to poke my cuticles as I am filing my nails and it hurts. If it was just the cuticle pusher it would get five stars but the file put a damper on my mani and pedi.
lemon b.
Salisbury, MD
Very easy to use. Great product . Very affordable. I use when I’m doing my own full acrylic set. I use this product 2 times a month. Would recommend this to anyone looking to give themselves a great manicure or pedi.
hayley t.
this product is very simple and easy to use to shape your nail it is very long-lasting and affordable. I bought mine from target and to makeup isle. it was pretty easy to find yes I would buy this product again.
LaMavis B.
Toone, TN
This pack right here has totally changed the way I do my nails. I love that I can get rid of all of the dead skin around my cuticles. I wouldn't want them to change anything about this product. It's easy to use and very much portable. Great to use on the go. I would definitely buy another.
k8ē🌹 H.
Garden Grove
The filer is metal so it doesn't wear down. It also allows you to get an easy grip. I use it every week when my nails are a bit too long but not long enough to the point where I want yo cut them
Hannah G.
lexington, ma
I usually just keep this in my purse in case I have a nail that doesn’t want to cooperate or if it is about to snap. They’re cheap enough where you can stash them in spots you frequently use.