Easy Cheese Kraft Cheddar Cheese 8 oz

BY EASY CHEESE

Easy cheese cheddar cheese 8 oz see more...

Easy Cheese Kraft  Cheddar Cheese 8 oz
Easy Cheese Kraft Cheddar Cheese 8 oz
Autumn M.
St Augustine, FL
I know this stuff isn't "good" for me but sometimes I don't "care". LOL Seriously, this stuff is perfect for camping, car trips, anytime you really just want a cheesy snack but you don't have a fridge.
jules_1969 B.
Cheese in can is an easy and fun option for adding cheese to just about anything, especially when camping. No need to be refridgerated, no clean up, melts easily, and a variety of flavors always make it a big hit around the campfire. It doesn't necessarily taste like real cheese and it's quite salty, but it's easy squeeze cheese in a can so what do you expect?
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
I love this! Awesome on crackers! Can also be really good on a cheese steak sub but that is definitely depending on preference. Would highly recommend trying this.
Jessica C.
Conway , SC
This has been a favorite since I was little. It has a great flavor and texture. I love putting it on crackers. My husband and youngest kid love it also. It lasts a long time too. I always think I am close to running out but it just keeps on coming out.
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
I love this cheese but, I don’t buy it often because I think it costs too much for cheese in a can. At the same time, the off brands are horrible so, when I want squeeze cheese, I do get this brand. It is really good on Chicken N Biscuits crackers.
Nikki L.
Church Point, LA
I love when I can catch these on sale! The price is kind of on the higher side in my opinion.
I love all the flavors of this brand. They even have a cheddar and bacon flavor! I end up buying two cans of this but it doesn't last very long.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
This is a fun and easy product to use, I found it at Walmart for a great price. I rated three stars on it because I wish they had a healthier version of this item. It was convenient for trips or to just use when I needed a cheese fix.
Crystal H.
Rydal, GA
I have had this since I was a kid. Love to have some around for snakes with crackers. Fun to spray and make designs on the cracker before you eat them also good to have in a snow storm with no power
Hillary E.
Lima, OH
I don’t buy this a lot because honestly I don’t enjoy the smell of cheese but it’s really good and it’s convenient and not messy. I eat these with Cheez Its mainly, but it’s good with certain kind of crackers too.
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
Admit it. When you think of eazy cheese, your mind goes to the goofy movie. Mine too, and that nostalgia from the 90's. Is it good for you? Nah. Does it taste good? If you put it on chicken crackers.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Who else likes to make smiley faces on your crackers with the cheese. Lol
sum j.
La Puente, CA
What is the cheese best for?
Nandry A.
Is this very artificial tasting?
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Is this a good? Does the cheese taste fake?
Jessica L.
Weatherby, MO
How is the taste? Is it worth it?

Easy Cheese Kraft  Cheddar Cheese 8 oz