Easy Cheese Kraft Cheddar Cheese 8 oz

BY EASY CHEESE #92 in Cheese

Easy cheese cheddar cheese 8 oz see more...

Easy Cheese Kraft  Cheddar Cheese 8 oz
Easy Cheese Kraft Cheddar Cheese 8 oz
Tina R.
Tennessee
I love to squirt this cheese onto crackers. Yes. I said squirt. You push a little nozzle to the side and it squirts out. This cheese is delicious and fun to eat. My whole family loves it. I buy it all the time and I would recommend it.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
This is a fan favorite at our house. Even fun to give the dog inside some of his toys to make him work for it. As far as price goes it is definitely a good price point for the product. I do have to say that it does seem to be a little bit on the fake side therefore not something I would give five stars to however for a quick and easy snack on a cracker with a little bit of pepperoni it is a game changer.
Autumn M.
St Augustine, FL
I know this stuff isn't "good" for me but sometimes I don't "care". LOL Seriously, this stuff is perfect for camping, car trips, anytime you really just want a cheesy snack but you don't have a fridge.
jules_1969 B.
Cheese in can is an easy and fun option for adding cheese to just about anything, especially when camping. No need to be refridgerated, no clean up, melts easily, and a variety of flavors always make it a big hit around the campfire. It doesn't necessarily taste like real cheese and it's quite salty, but it's easy squeeze cheese in a can so what do you expect?
Sam M.
Chugiak, AK
I used to buy this stuff as a kid and loved it on ritz. I tried it a few years ago since I hadn’t had it for a decade or so... Gross. Lol. It’s really salty and the fact that it’s cheese that sits in a squeeze can is just really unappealing. Don’t really recommend. Normal sliced cheese is much better.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
Cheddar cheese is my favorite flavor for the can cheese. It's some what healthy friends what you add the cheese too. This is affordable and good taste. It's like melting a block of cheese down, it's just easier to use. I buy this with three different types of crackers because we all have our favorite.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
I love this! Awesome on crackers! Can also be really good on a cheese steak sub but that is definitely depending on preference. Would highly recommend trying this.
Alexis S.
Barboursville, WV
I love Easy Cheese! Spread some on a Ritz Cracker with some pepperoni and you're ready to go. I consider this product on the pricey side considering its not real cheese but it has a great flavor and totally awesome for a little indulgence. I always eat this on my cheat day!
Maycee G.
Crossville, TN
Typical canned cheese product. Has a bit of an odd flavor, I much prefer the sharp cheddar flavor to this one. Priced a little high at around 3.75 a can at food city. I would prefer a spreadable cheese like laughing cow to this. Worth trying, but wouldn't buy again.
Cassy G.
Kissimmee
How can anyone not love easy cheese. This on top of crackers with some pepperoni makes the best snacks. I only have it 4 stars because it is super unhealthy but everything is okay in moderation. The price is unbeatable and my children love this as a special treat.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Who else likes to make smiley faces on your crackers with the cheese. Lol
sum j.
La Puente, CA
What is the cheese best for?
Nandry A.
Is this very artificial tasting?
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Is this a good? Does the cheese taste fake?
Jessica L.
Weatherby, MO
How is the taste? Is it worth it?