Easy Cheese Kraft Cheddar Cheese 8 oz

BY EASY CHEESE

Easy cheese cheddar cheese 8 oz see more...

Easy Cheese Kraft  Cheddar Cheese 8 oz
Easy Cheese Kraft Cheddar Cheese 8 oz
Amanda B.
Best friend of RITZ Crackers Original. I would give five stars if it had any nutritional value whatsoever and if it ever went on sale. Otherwise, it's the canned cheese I hide so I don't have to share. Or admit to anyone that I love.
Autumn M.
St Augustine, FL
I know this stuff isn't "good" for me but sometimes I don't "care". LOL Seriously, this stuff is perfect for camping, car trips, anytime you really just want a cheesy snack but you don't have a fridge.
jules_1969 B.
Cheese in can is an easy and fun option for adding cheese to just about anything, especially when camping. No need to be refridgerated, no clean up, melts easily, and a variety of flavors always make it a big hit around the campfire. It doesn't necessarily taste like real cheese and it's quite salty, but it's easy squeeze cheese in a can so what do you expect?
Tracey O.
Kettering
Purchased at: Kmart
I was skeptical when I tried this for the first time. As a huge cheese fan it just seemed wrong to put it in a can.. I gave it a chance and I suppose it is alright. It tastes like cheese but I prefer sliced cheddar from the deli.. But its not to bad on crackers or just spray it in your mouth as my kids do
Michelle C.
Scranton PA
I love this! Awesome on crackers! Can also be really good on a cheese steak sub but that is definitely depending on preference. Would highly recommend trying this.
Jessica C.
Conway, SC
This has been a favorite since I was little. It has a great flavor and texture. I love putting it on crackers. My husband and youngest kid love it also. It lasts a long time too. I always think I am close to running out but it just keeps on coming out.
Shubhangi S.
Minneapolis
It's good cheese.we use it in making pasta, noodles, pizza even with bread. It has multiple usage as it can be use with several things. It increase the taste of food. I like these product. It's not too heavy this is one of the reason I prefer this product. Would request you people to try this.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
This is a fun and easy product to use, I found it at Walmart for a great price. I rated three stars on it because I wish they had a healthier version of this item. It was convenient for trips or to just use when I needed a cheese fix.
Hillary E.
Lima, OH
I don’t buy this a lot because honestly I don’t enjoy the smell of cheese but it’s really good and it’s convenient and not messy. I eat these with Cheez Its mainly, but it’s good with certain kind of crackers too.
Cassaundra H.
Vail
I have this at work with chicken n a biscuit crackers as a snack while I am pulling reports. Not the healthiest but it is still better than french fries. I just love the combo 9f the cracker with cheese.
Mindy O.
Alcoa , TN
Who else likes to make smiley faces on your crackers with the cheese. Lol
sum j.
La Puente, CA
What is the cheese best for?
Nandry A.
Is this very artificial tasting?
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Is this a good? Does the cheese taste fake?
Jessica L.
WEATHERBY, MO
How is the taste? Is it worth it?

Easy Cheese Kraft  Cheddar Cheese 8 oz