Easy Cheese Kraft American Cheese 8 oz

BY EASY CHEESE #38 in Cheese

Easy cheese american cheese 8 oz see more...

Easy Cheese Kraft  American Cheese 8 oz
Easy Cheese Kraft American Cheese 8 oz
Diorr D.
Baltimore, MD
its good enough for a movie snack or whatever , i dont go crazy over it and if  i have to live without it i can , i like it though dont get me wrong , i put it on my plan potato chips , lol i know im not the only one that does this , i just cant eat too much of it , it makes me feel kind of sick plus its high in calarioes , so as a final statement , eat it , enjoy it, BUT only in dosses  and please people not everyday
Kenady M.
green bay
This cheese taste really artificial and it’s not the best tasting but it’s not the worst I’m a repeating consumer but I stopped and I’ve tried other products like this and they’re better I would not recommend because they get crusty at the top
Kawthar Z.
Columbus
by takecare
I like Easy Cheese. Mostly I make snacks. A family favorite is to use Ritz Crackers, and add Easy Cheese Sharp Cheddar, followed by a small square of Black Forest ham. Yum! Another way to use Easy Cheese is to use a Wheat Thin, topped with Easy Cheese American, small piece of bacon, then a (very)mini hamburger on top. Add a dot of a favorite condiment. Finish with another Wheat Thin. Either of these are fun at home or to take to a party.
Kaitlyn😈 h.
I used to always put cheese on my crackers and eat them. The amount of cheese i was using probably wasnt healthy, but it was good. The flavor of the cheese gives the crackers more flavor and them together is just a flavor overload that taste great. This comes at cheap prices at walmart or food lion.
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
Foodie Expert
Cheese cheese cheese. Cheese is life! Kraft did it again, made another great product lol. I have always loved their macaroni and cheese, but this product? Hit it out of the park with the taste! And the can is super cheap! I recommend this cheese to anyone that... well, loves cheese :)
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Foodie Expert
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Katie M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This spray cheese is good for crackers and cheese and also is very cost effective. But this cheese doesn’t have much more of a purpose other than crackers and cheese. Depending on the can, one can almost taste the fact that it comes out of an aluminum condensed can.
Brandi T.
Gate City
I love Easy.Cheese on Ritz crackers. It's a great fast snack. I have tried different brands that were a bit cheaper, and they weren't nearly as good as Easy Cheese! I love the creamy texture. The other brands have almost a gritty texture when compared to Easy Cheese.
William L.
Collegedale, TN
Foodie Expert
These Kraft Easy Cheese canisters are a huge temptation! They work well with crackers, toasts, or even straight up in your mouth. Not the healthiest...but that’s not what you have in mind if you’re craving these! They are cheap and available virtually anywhere!
Katelyn T.
Tempe,AZ
Not the heathiest products but still very easy and good to much on. I have been eating this product for years and still find it delicious. It is a little more on the pricey size but it is so easy to grow in your bag and munch on whenever you’re hungry.
Shelby R.
Ringgold, GA
Is this still as good as my childhood?
Miriam O.
Trujillo
El sabor que tienes es realmente bueno ?