Easy Cheese Kraft American Cheese 8 oz

BY EASY CHEESE #30 in Cheese

Easy cheese american cheese 8 oz see more...

• El sabor que tienes es realmente bueno ?2 Answers
  • Is this still as good as my childhood? 3 Answers
Easy Cheese Kraft  American Cheese 8 oz
Easy Cheese Kraft American Cheese 8 oz
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Great memories!! Easy cheese takes me back to my childhood. Daddy would bring home easy cheese in a "tube" and crackers for me and my brothers when he could afford it then we would watch movies together. There was nothing we looked forward to more than the days when we saw that tube of easy cheese!! We knew it meant family time and good snacks!!!
These days I still bring home the Easy Cheese for my kids and grandkids. It may be in a new container but it still has that same amazing taste that brings a smile to everyone's face as soon as they see it! Nothing beats family night, especially with Easy Cheese!!
Blanca T.
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
Really enjoy this cheese snack for crackers, chips or any snacks, ships really quick.We use this item to administer our doggie's pills- he never turns it down! Kraft Easy Cheese is fun to use and the cheddar cheese flavor is one of my favorites,... with cheddar and bacon being a close second! We used to buy this when I was younger to take on camping trips and to decorate crackers for cheese trays during the holidays. It was fun to make cheesy stars and flowers on the crackers, of course since they looked so pretty it made them taste better too!
Khadiza F.
Khadiza F.
Foodie Expert
This really hits the spot, as a dressing for a lot of my snacks. When I'm feeling a bit tired and don't feel like cooking a full meal, and can settle for just a snack, I grab this spray cheese ,with some saltine crackers, or plain potato chips, and get to spraying. The cheese is really smooth, and creamy I have only tried two flavors of this spray cheese and I have a better taste for this American flavor, but to each their own.
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Foodie Expert
Great for snacks for the little ones - and tasty too! The only thing I don't like about this cheese is the can. When the cheese comes out sometimes (if you don't wipe away the remains from the top of the can spout) cheese will harden at the top. I would suggest you, or whoever is using the cheese, whip the remains from the top of the can or you will have hard cheese on your cracker the next time you want to snack on it.
Hildret A.
Hildret A.
La marca Easy Cheese fue originariamente comercializada por Nabisco en 1966 bajo la denominación Snack Mate. Tras la fusión con la compañía Kraft en el año 1988, y el producto fue renombrado como Easy Cheese. Este tipo de queso procesado se vende en Estados Unidos, donde suele emplearse sobre crackers. Los Ritz Crackers en particular. La empresa Nabisco permaneció hasta el año 2001.
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't like cheese and I'm in the getting some Ritz crackers and some cheese lettuce and eat it just like that it was so good and I think they change the plan because of the original brand has some problems about the calories and how much sugar was in Indiana and I would still buy the original it's just I don't know I was still got it though
martha m.
martha m.
Arlington Heights, IL
este queso les encanta a mis hijos creeo que su sabor bueno , yo en lo personal no me gusta tanto) pero no dejo de reconoser la calidad del producto yo lo compro en la tienda walmart es mas facil de encontrar hai mis hijos lo comen con los macarrones asi que a todas las mamas les recomendaria este producto creo seria bueno para los hijo,
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
This is perfect for topping crackers or mixing in to make dips a Lil better. The fact it comes in a can makes it super portable for picnics or days out when a quick snack is needed. My children can't keep their hands off this. My husband can and will sit and eat the entire can in one sitting it is that good!!
Josseline V.
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Foodie Expert
Queso embotellado en esta presentacion mmmmm delicious creo que viene bien por qué lo puedes llevar incluso en tu bolso muy buena presentación del producto
cheese bottled in this presentation delicious mmmmm I think is exactly why you can carry in your bag even very good product presentation
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Foodie Expert
Bueno debo decir que tengo una relacion amor odio con este producto porque el sabor es de queso es un producto para llevar a cualquier lado y acompañarlo con alguna galleta sin embargo no deja de parecerme artificial por lo que igual lo seguire comiendo pero se que no es del todo saludable
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Ringgold, GA
Is this still as good as my childhood?
Miriam O.
Miriam O.
Trujillo
El sabor que tienes es realmente bueno ?