Easy Breakfast & Brunch: Simple Recipes for Morning Treats

Easy Breakfast & Brunch: Simple Recipes for Morning Treats

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Easy Breakfast & Brunch: Simple Recipes for Morning Treats!
How would you rate this product?
Easy Breakfast & Brunch: Simple Recipes for Morning Treats uploaded by Addison S.
This is a fun little cookbook, and the recipes are easy as the title implies for the most part. Some of the ingredients are not easy to find, even in agriculturally and ethnically rich California, but I substituted some things (like yellow corn meal for the arepa recipe instead of masarepa) and they turned out fine taste-wise although probably not technically authentic. Recommended if you're a cookbook collector like I am or are just looking for some tasty breakfast and brunch ideas in a traditional book format. I picked this up at a local boutique, but I have seen it on both Amazon and in Barnes & Noble bookstores.

Looking for your answer?